Berlin Tekna Garage / Gallery

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Hi Dave, what does the "S" mean near the Qashqai badge on your Tailgate ?
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum

sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Dave, my email is : sydneyswan@optusnet.com.au Peter
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Hi again Dave, have just been going through the QQ list of accessories you listed and noticed the S badge listed as Berlin logo. What is a berlin logo ? Peter
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Thanks Dave, I did manage to read it , took a bit of time ,but managed ok. There is a lot of stuff we can't get in Aus. Nissan Australia has a lot to answer for.Sport pedals I would love to get, as I have them on my current car and I love them. I asked in another section of this forum to you wanting to know what a Berlin logo was, I don't get the connection between the S and the name Berlin.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Peter, you must have been going over the photos with an Eyeglass. In 2008 when we bought a new Nissan Note with "Giacuzzo" Body Parts & Wheels the Nissan Dealer just said "That is something Special" and immediately we jumped on this and on all our Cars which I suppose you could call them "Specials" we decided to add an "S" Logo hence the so called "Berlin Logo" or as the Dealer says "Familie Clark Logo" - end of Story Dave
Regarding the photos I will send them at the end of the week as we are on a break in the UK with just the ipad (I will give it a try with the ipad but let me know with a pm if it works or not please). As I know you have contacted Glyn Hopkins give them a try for the Pedals also.
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Thank you Dave very much, you have done an exceptional job with the QQ photos they are very informative. My sister who works for a shipping co. here in Aus. said my car was on the dock and sent some pics. when the dealer told that it had arrived a week earlier. [Confused"]]By the end of this week the car should be at the dealers. Will ask them if I can come around to look at it and take some photos. Not many sleeps to go. Peter