Tekna 1.2 in Blade SIlver

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
marcflores

Post by marcflores »

Got some Silver AlloyGators installed yesterday morning at Wheel Power in Brockley, SE London; cost me £110 with installation. Will post a photo up tomorrow.
2015 QQ Tekna 1.2 DIG-T / Blade Silver / Ice Chrome Premium Pack / Ice Chrome Style Pack / Panoramic Roof / Silver AlloyGators / Heko Wind Deflectors

DJ40

Post by DJ40 »

Contemplating the Alloygators for my Tekna, picked up on 30th of March. Look forward to seeing pics of yours when fitted.
2015 Qashqai Tekna - Gun Metallic
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

I don't know the name Alloygators. Down under , not sure what they are. At a guess, do they stop brake dust from spoiling the look of your alloys ?
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Peter, Alloygators are basically a Plastic Rims that are installed over the Alloy Rim after the Air is let out of the Tires to protect the Rim from Kerbs and therefore damage (very expensove to repair). There are a lot of members that have installed these with positive rersults but as usual there are some with negative comments. I tried installing an US Rim protector but stopped the installation as they did not fit correctly, the reason I tried these being that there are No Dealers for Alloygators here. So take a look at the Website / Video (Old) as these will give you some ideas how they work then use the Forum "Search" Mode as I am sure there are more comments on this subject - Dave

http://www.alloygator.co.uk/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ITp2f0nNis
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Thanks Dave for that info , it was most interesting.When my QQ arrives in early May , I will try putting in the under door and under dash lighting.
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Thinking of putting led lighting in my QQ when it arrives Does anyone know of any quirky things that I should look out for ? As in connecting them to the cars courtesy lights . Will this have any effect on the cars security system ? Also under dash and back seat lighting. I also would like to know is how can I lay my hands a QQ electrical layout diagram for an QQ that is made for Australia , not sure if there is any difference.Any help would much appreciated . Peter