1.2T Tekna newbie

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Well here she is finally. Missing the mud flaps as they never arrived so has to go back to dealers at some point.
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.

Pherlopolus

Post by Pherlopolus »

like the chrome, might have splashed out on mine if it wasn't a lease car :S
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

If you were allowed to modify it then you can get the chrome on Ebay for dirt cheap If it is the same as what you get from Nissan then I might splash out and get the door trims, seeing as I missed getting them thrown in when I bought it. I've just ordered some indicator trims for the wing mirrors http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181494436896? ... EBIDX%3AIT
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
jstallan

Post by jstallan »

Nice colour.. that was my first choice....
2014 (64) QashQai 1.5 dci Tekna in Blade Silver
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

First wash and a coat of wax You can see the dealer error with fitting the top finisher upside down goes back in next week for a replacement, I hope it doesn't damage the paint when it's removed. Also got my 1st stone chip what's a good way of preventing more (apart from driving less )?
iceman GR

Post by iceman GR »

Already have 3 visible stone chips on my Z11 (black) QQ 2014 even though I have driven it less than 2100 km.Seems like the coating is not that durable.2 like vyper1's and 1 on the driver's door.To cover them I used the small round stickers of the magic stick set I bought a few days after I had the car delivered. For the last on though I used a thin black marker since it was just a tiny one (like a needle's head) http://www.magicstick.gr/index.php?page ... 48&lang=en
iceman GR2015-04-06 15:44:27
Qashqai 1,5, Acenta Premium, Black, Chrome Premium Pack, Side Chrome, Roof Rails (11/2014) SOLD 1/2017
qqandy

Post by qqandy »

someone opened there car door into our passenger door. it on the bottom crease. Getting a quote from chips away. It's a small dent size of a 5p. Only a week old grr.no stone chips yet. Gonna get some running boards fitted to see if that stops the careless drivers.
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Iceman: Never heard of magicstick how well does it blend in? Do you have to buy it in correct colour?
Qqandy: I'm dreading the day that happens to mine and if it does then hopefully I don't see who did it there's nothing worse when they do it whilst you're sat in your car vyper12015-04-06 21:07:07
qqandy

Post by qqandy »

old qashqai seemed to have more protection for door with bottom trim but on this new one the door is a little wider where the style line is. Just one of them things.
iceman GR

Post by iceman GR »

[quote="vyper1"]Iceman: Never heard of magicstick how well does it blend in? Do you have to buy it in correct colour? [/QUOTE]
Blends nicely!They can make whatever colour you want provided that you supply them with the colour code. Being in Greece I bought mine from a retail shop that had in stock a variety of colour codes for Nissan, one of them being z11. I had them in my wife's silver Corolla H/B and made a big use of them in much bigger dents, chips and scratches, the outcome being quite satisfactory!
Qashqai 1,5, Acenta Premium, Black, Chrome Premium Pack, Side Chrome, Roof Rails (11/2014) SOLD 1/2017