Tekna 1.6 dCi Black

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
CaptainRandall

Post by CaptainRandall »

Here's my Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dCi, 4x2 MT, graphite leather. "Winter edition" here on the picture, rolling on Pirelli Carving Edge 215/60 R17 and pretty standard alloys. Can't wait to switch it factory 19".
Nissan Qashqai Tekna (2015) / 1.6 dCi / black.

vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Does look good in Black and nothing will beat it when polished but after owning a black car before I found that there are too many inconsiderate people in the world and black will show the slightest scratch/dent hopefully that wont happen to yours
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
CaptainRandall

Post by CaptainRandall »

I always considered black as the most elegant and dignified of all car colours. Or simply watched The Transporter way too many times ;).
Nissan Qashqai Tekna (2015) / 1.6 dCi / black.
Pjonah

Post by Pjonah »

Had many black cars but I must admit am very impressed with White versions I've seen about.
QQ1.5dCi Tekna Thermonuclear Panoramic intercontinental Ballistic Missile Chrome Mirrors
omegadeep

Post by omegadeep »

I have to admit it does look ever so smart - Not sure I could cope with the constant cleaning though.
A car is just a set of four wheels and four seats to enable one to travel from a to b. all other perceptions are individual illusions of the thought process.