Qashqai Ti - Magnetic Red - Australia

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Uno

Post by Uno »

She's finally here!! Delivery only took 1 week after signing the deal.. coming from a Nissan Versa, i'm finding the QQ to be a wee bit complicated with all the buttons and computers.. But i am definitely loving the car!!
QQ Ti, CVT 2.O Petrol. Sydney, Australia

FoxE

Post by FoxE »

Welcome Uno! Nice car - same engine and specs as we get in NZ. I am surprised you had to wait a week. Here we walk in select our colour and pay for it then drive away. However, not all dealers have the full colour range - you may have to wait a couple of days if it is a smaller dealership while they get the colour in stock.Enjoy!Cheers
2014 Nissan Qashqai ST (J11) | 2 litre | Ivory Pearl (QAB) | Xtronic CVT | New Zealand
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Welcome Uno, nice Color and I am sure you will enjoy your QQ. Nice to see that the Forum is reaching you Guys down in Australia & NZ. It definitely seems you Guys are onto a winner with your delivery times, ours was 4 months some were a lot longer but then it was a New model. FoxE we have got a lot of the Family living in the Auckland Area - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
love a Qashqai

Post by love a Qashqai »

HIthat is awesome Nissan are on point out thereUk not so quick enjoy