At last!!!

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
crazyhorse70

Post by crazyhorse70 »

Ok had mine a couple of days now, so she is a bit dirty, but still over the moon!

crazyhorse70

Post by crazyhorse70 »

I should add it is the 1.6 diesel CVT Auto in Tekna
Grocer Jack

Post by Grocer Jack »

Enjoy!
Quashqai 1.6dci Acenta vis tronic pearl black - DOB March 2014 -- Previous Quashqai 1.5dci Acenta (2010)
TeknaBJ

Post by TeknaBJ »

Congratulations we collected our 1.6dci 4wd qashqai tekna the same day as you Lovely sunny day on Sunday however yesterday drove back home in heavy snow and had to clean it this afternoon as I just could not bear to see it looking 'scruffy' covered in salt However it is now tucked up in the garage for the night looking sparklingly clean again until its next trip out tomorrow

Enjoy your car I certainly am enjoying mine!
crazyhorse70

Post by crazyhorse70 »

[quote="TeknaBJ"]Congratulations we collected our 1.6dci 4wd qashqai tekna the same day as you Lovely sunny day on Sunday however yesterday drove back home in heavy snow and had to clean it this afternoon as I just could not bear to see it looking 'scruffy' covered in salt However it is now tucked up in the garage for the night looking sparklingly clean again until its next trip out tomorrow

Enjoy your car I certainly am enjoying mine![/QUOTE]
I want to clean mine, but with the roads the way they are it will be dirty again within minutes! May well get her first clean at the weekend
TeknaBJ

Post by TeknaBJ »