NEW KID'S ON THE BLACK..

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
land3r

Post by land3r »

1.5Dci SVE,Pearlescent Black,Crossover Pack,Premium Pack,Chrome Front Lip Finisher,Chrome Sideview Mirror Trim,Mud Flaps,Wireless DoorSills,Wind Deflectors,Chrome Door Handle Covers,Illumin.Sidebars.

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Whats in the windscreen?
land3r

Post by land3r »

[quote="gvmdaddy"]Whats in the windscreen?[/QUOTE]
Flippable Tax Disc Holder..
1.5Dci SVE,Pearlescent Black,Crossover Pack,Premium Pack,Chrome Front Lip Finisher,Chrome Sideview Mirror Trim,Mud Flaps,Wireless DoorSills,Wind Deflectors,Chrome Door Handle Covers,Illumin.Sidebars.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Ah! Dont need them anymore in UK.
th0mps0n

Post by th0mps0n »

can you post a picture of that wireless door sills? Are you satisfied with them?Regarding the mirror chrome accessories, I have ordered similar aftermarket from ebay (origin China) for @ 25e. I can't wait to see how they will fit. Where did you get your's from?
1.6 dCi 2WD manual Tekna Bronze with Thermaclear, Illuminated sidebars, Chrome premium pack, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door sill strips

Ordered 2nd May, delivered 20th Nov. :)
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

land3r, the QQ has turned out very nice in Black & Chrome. The Extras you have are virtually the same as ours but on a White QQ - Enjoy it Dave ?Y‘?
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
AndyM

Post by AndyM »

Second the pic of the wireless door sill protectors, they sound good.
Quite interested in fitting these.
With them being wireless,I presume they stay on all the time?
2017 N-Connecta/comfort pack 1.2 Xtronic Chestnut Bronze
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

As I recall there are 3 discs required in Eire; one for Road Tax, one showing current Insurance details & one their MOT; latter only on non new cars.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
land3r

Post by land3r »

[quote="th0mps0n"]can you post a picture of that wireless door sills? Are you satisfied with them?Regarding the mirror chrome accessories, I have ordered similar aftermarket from ebay (origin China) for @ 25e. I can't wait to see how they will fit. Where did you get your's from?[/QUOTE]
-Wireless door sills still on its way.. will surely post photos ones fitted.- There are two versions of aftermarket side mirror chrome trim you can choose from: Mine is Trim#2 The links below for trims are intended for Xtrail 2014+ but FITs our QQ 2014+ only got it for a‚¬21.25 Free Shipping.TRIM1: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 0.htmlTRIM 2: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-Hot ... 51180.html
land3r

Post by land3r »

[quote="DaveBerlin"]land3r, the QQ has turned out very nice in Black & Chrome. The Extras you have are virtually the same as ours but on a White QQ - Enjoy it Dave ?Y‘?[/QUOTE]
Thanks Dave. Enjoying it indeed... That is all accessories for now. There are few more in my wishlist to be added such as;- Footwell lightings, and change interior bulbs. - Runnning board / Sidebars- Detacheable tow bar I am also thinking if its possible for our I-key to be converted into Remote Engine Start? ~Land3r