Finally here!!!

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Benw84

Post by Benw84 »

Hi all.I finally took delivery of my 1.5dCi Acenta Premium in Pearl Black yesterday. Loving it so far!!
1.5 dCi Acenta Premium in Pearl Black

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Benw84, it will have been worth the wait we had to wait 4 months for our Tekna but it is great. Enjoy your time with it and the "Toys" - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Benw84

Post by Benw84 »

Cheers DaveBerlin. Just discovered the "Google Send to Car" feature. In a word, BRILLIANT!!!I must say though the Stop/Start hasn't kicked in on any journeys as yet but I guess that's because the engine needs running in?
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="Benw84"]I must say though the Stop/Start hasn't kicked in on any journeys as yet but I guess that's because the engine needs running in?[/QUOTE]No nothing to do with time but that's about the only measurement it doesn't take before the decision is made to switch the engine off. It needs a whole raft of things to be in the frame before it does anything like that, with the result that many, me included, have no idea when or if it will work.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Benw84, as Peter mentioned there is a whole host of things that can affect the Stop / Start System. You could take a look at the Topic "Main Qashqai Discussions" / "Reversing Camera Stop Start" for example there are some comments here. If you are really New to the Forum could I suggest you Play around with the "Search" (a good Tool) facility as a lot of comments have been written on this subject under different Topics - I hope this helps Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Benw84

Post by Benw84 »

PeterL & DaveBerlin, thanks for your comments.Dave, have now found the topic you mentioned & it has eased my worries thank you. Have been a member of the forum for sometime despite only taking delivery yesterday, just never noticed the search function, D'OH .Thanks again chaps.