Month old, first dual wax.

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Chelseablue, now we can see the White QQ in the "Flesh" and I must admit it is looking nice with the Extra Additions. There is no doubt that the QQ with those Tekna Wheels look the part. Ours has got the Winter Wheelies on and it definitely Spoils the look. You are lucky to get time to put the Polish on as here the Sky continues to leak - Again well done Very Nice ! Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Chelseablue

Post by Chelseablue »

Thanks Dave, it seems snow may be on it's way so have to get it tucked up in the garage.
1.6dci Tekna Storm White CVT (2014). UK
ragna

Post by ragna »

Jonceebee i also have the superguard on my car does the collinite not affect the layer of Superguard. Apart from a weekly wash ive not used anything yet butwas going to use Meguiars quick wax. Chelseablue car looks great by the way
2014 QQ 1.2 Accenta Premium, Storm White
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="ragna"]Jonceebee i also have the superguard on my car does the collinite not affect the layer of Superguard. Apart from a weekly wash ive not used anything yet butwas going to use Meguiars quick wax. Chelseablue car looks great by the way [/QUOTE]
No it doesn't as it is a wax only for sealing, not a polish so it is not taking anything off the SuperGuard finish
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Dustybin

Post by Dustybin »

Your cars really looks superb and a car to be really proud off! I am a very big fan of Autoglym products especially the Extra Gloss Protection and Tyre Dressing. The Autoglym Bumper Dressing I find is not to my liking and very patchy, what have you used on your bumpers etc?
Chelseablue

Post by Chelseablue »

Hi Dustybin, thanks. As yet l haven't used anything specific on the Bumpers any suggestions?
1.6dci Tekna Storm White CVT (2014). UK
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

A favourite of mine that seems to repel water and stys put, also good for removing polish on plastic bumper parts. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mer-MB5-Bumper- ... B0006TLBXU
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Mark46

Post by Mark46 »

I have used Armor All Shield, quick and easy to apply even on all the black plastic, lovely finish which lasts awhile.
You can also get it for glass & wheels.Mark462015-01-20 19:33:43
QQ 2014 (64) 1.5dci n-tec+ (gun metallic)
DRL mod & mud flaps.
Dustybin

Post by Dustybin »

I usually use Simonez Back to Black which are good but I am not a fan of aerosols as not very economical.