Acenta Premium, Gun Metallic and Black Ibiscus 19

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
MJCQQ

Post by MJCQQ »

It looks far better in real life, the black wheels look much, much improved over the 17" AP standards. I got these wheels, tyres and TPMS sensors for a price I couldn't say no to. I also bought some black wheel nut covers but actually prefer the chrome ones, they help lift the black slightly along with the brake discs.Right click and select "view image" for a full res version.Old wheels for sale here if anyone is interested.http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... c1971.html

MJCQQ2014-12-21 14:18:59

raefil

Post by raefil »

Looks really good :)
J11b 1.5dci NConeccta Vivid blue
JRT

Post by JRT »

I really do like the gun metal grey. Glad I chose it as well. Not a fan myself of black alloys but each to their own, and makes it a very personalised version on the road
2014 (64) Nissan Qashqai 1.5cc Dci Tekna with Panaromic Roof | Gun Metal Grey
MJCQQ

Post by MJCQQ »

[quote="JRT"]I really do like the gun metal grey. Glad I chose it as well. Not a fan myself of black alloys but each to their own, and makes it a very personalised version on the road [/QUOTE]I normally never bother sprucing up my cars, the QQ is the first car I have owned in years that I am happy to look at in side and out. Since I was never fully happy with the 17" AP alloys as they look slightly too small for the wheel arches, I started looking at replacements. After a while I found that I was selecting wheels that made it look like, "just another Tekna". So I started looking at how to make it stand out slightly. When I look at black alloys in images they always look too dark. I know from my wife's Mini Countryman with black alloys that pictures never truly do them justice.When I see my QQ sitting in real life, with real light and not through a camera lens, I take a quick glance and say, I made a good choice, black is good.
MJCQQ2014-12-22 21:12:33