My new Qashqai

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Deleted User 1571

Post by Deleted User 1571 »

On its first trip to town

MJCQQ

Post by MJCQQ »

Lovely colour and I actually prefer those wheel over the Tekna 19" ones.
Deleted User 1571

Post by Deleted User 1571 »

I was quite surprised at the wheels when I went to collect it. When it was ordered, they had not seen the then new N-Tec models, so I ordered on-spec without seeing the exact model. They are very nice and will be very easy to clean.First impressions are that it is very well built. Far more refined and comfortable, perhaps less sporty, then the Juke it replaces. Also already obviously more economical and pulls better from idle speed. With less than 200 miles on the clock it already registers an average of 55mpg on the clock, but I have no idea whether that is accurate as yet.Not quite sure about the driving position and first impression is that the clutch pedal has a longer travel than that of the older Juke. Interior design, fit and finish, equipment, controls and placement are great. Stereo seems to sound better than I was led to expect.All in all, very happy with it during the first few days.
Quacker2014-11-16 13:23:12
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Supper motor congrats
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Quacker, nice color and as you mentioned the Wheels are quite appealing also all in all a nice QQ - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Alan22

Post by Alan22 »

Very nice good choice and happy motoring
2014 Premium 1.2 DIG-T Metalic Black
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Looks great and prefer wheels to Tekna ones as not so easy to kerb
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Niceso its a sort of AP but with better wheels? as your missing the Tekna roof bars and wheelsLik eit but not sure if its camera angle but the rear privacy glass looks less tinted than the AP but I do think its better to look at than the AP with those wheels
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

It's just a bit like the Kia Sportage?
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
MJCQQ

Post by MJCQQ »

That second image truly demonstrates how small the QQ is for an alleged large car. My wife's Mini Countryman is actually more practical and has more room in the back seats. The boot may be smaller on paper but the layout means we can fit our large pushchair into it without having to remove the pram's roll-bar, or remove the parcel shelf. The build quality is noticeably higher in the Mini as well, especially around the door seals. Though I still prefer the QQ to drive as it is more refined.Sorry if this is sacrilege around here but while I think the QQ is a great car, there are lots of areas I can see how Nissan knock one of these out every 60 seconds. It's a lovely looking, refined car and the cabin does have lots of quality materials and feel. It's not the quality of the materials, it's the build quality that let it down in many areas.

MJCQQ2014-11-16 22:00:39