Picked this up last Wednesday

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Some people swear by them whilst others report nothing but trouble with them. They are not for me I'm afraid. I'll just be extra carefull. Another option is to only buy tyres with a built in kerb guard....have heard of them but they are not that easy to find.

MJCQQ

Post by MJCQQ »

I know it's a matter of personal choice but I just cannot grow to like the ink purple... er blue. Enjoy the car, it does look beautiful(ish).
nickfezz

Post by nickfezz »

I sort of agree with you in a way. I was very hesitant to go for the ink blue. I was leaning to the White, but the wife has a white Juke. I had to have something different otherwise it would have looked too "his & hers" nissans LOL. It's growing on me now though. In certain light it looks very classy.
MJCQQ

Post by MJCQQ »

I test drove a pre-registered Ink Blue Accenta and I found the colour to be a nice shade of blue when I first saw it. When I returned the next day to let my wife try it the first thing she said was "that's purple". It depends on the lighting and weather but it can vary from an electric blue to a definite purple.I honestly think if she had saw it in the same light as me I would be driving it right now. Well not right now because you should post and drive, but you get the idea.
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

nice
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek: