Picked this up last Wednesday

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
nickfezz

Post by nickfezz »

Hello all and thanks for letting me join. I went to collect my new QQ last Wednesday and I'm over the moon with it. I love the smoothness and quietness of the engine. My wife has a juke 1.5dci and the engine is loud! Constantly worried about scuffing the alloys as I'm sure its an expensive job to put right. Panoramic roof is great, the kids love it. Boot could be a little bigger but its no major issue. Stereo seems a bit "spatial" if that makes sense. I'm used to it now but was very strange at first.
nickfezz2014-11-03 13:36:00

rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

The stereo is mediocre but thankfully everything else makes up for the lack of Bass and feel.

Enjoy the car - looks great :)
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Good colour choice!! Have you same engine as wife's Juke then?? Protect these diamond cut wheels by fitting Alloygators, as a few of us have done :)
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
IndigoZoo

Post by IndigoZoo »

Beautiful car. It sits with such poise. Eight more sleeps and I pick mine up too - I hope I'm as pleased too.
1.5 dCi Inky Blue Tekna delivered on time on 11 November
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

Beautiful paintwork there - not just the colour, but that wet-look reflective shine. I'm still trying to achieve it with mine. The day I collected it it was chucking it down, and by the time I got home 50 miles later it looked awful! I've settled on Turtle Wax Liquid Clay, followed by Armorall Shield paint sealant, and Autoglym Aqua Wax on top, but it still doesn't have the gorgeous look of yours!
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
paulyoung666

Post by paulyoung666 »

If you look under the bonnet there is a great big lump of sound deadening compared to my old QQ , makes a hell of a difference ? ....
White Tekna

Post by White Tekna »

Congrats had to take mine back to dealership two strips chrome on boot are coming away have not bonded
They won't to keep my car all day and night
They give me Nissan Leaf automatic leaf feels very strange to drive fully electric at traffic lights I pressed wrong button could not start it horns was going off behind me had to ring dearlership back up to get it started
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

Can't fault you on your choice of colourEnjoy
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
nickfezz

Post by nickfezz »

What are those alloygator things. I'm intrigued.
nickfezz

Post by nickfezz »

Wow, just watched the video on their website. What a great idea. I shall be ordering in the morning. Many thanks, and thank you for all the kind words.