Bronze Beauty

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Proac

Post by Proac »

Just thought I would post pics of the new car hope you like them
Bronze Acenta Premium

MJCQQ

Post by MJCQQ »

I saw a bronze Qashqai Visia the other day and even with the 16" wheels it looked great in that colour.The Accenta looks great in bronze. Enjoy
teknaken

Post by teknaken »

Excellent choice of colour. Enjoy.
2019 1.3 Tekna Dig-T 160 (Automatic)
2014 1.6 dCi Tekna CVT Bronze Metallic - delivered 9/7/14
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Enjoy it mate and im telling you now more people will stop to ask you about the colour than any other car you might of ownedIt realy attracts people for some reason
teknaken

Post by teknaken »

[quote="Donkey"]Enjoy it mate and im telling you now more people will stop to ask you about the colour than any other car you might of ownedIt realy attracts people for some reason[/QUOTE]Very true. I have never before received so many admiring remarks. About the car of course, not me
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

When I first got mine it was a unique colour and I wasnt sure id made right choiceBut the remarks and comments it got stunned me I thought at first people were taking the mickey I called it my brown bearBut ended up loving it but theres a lot more cars now out there that colour all the manufactures making themUnlike you Teknaken im sure it was me these people wanted to know about and used the car as an excuse, but not ive a white one no one seems to stop and look anymore for some unknown reasonAn excellent colour when you go into a car park and see miles of same silvers it does stand out
teknaken

Post by teknaken »

[quote="Donkey"]Unlike you Teknaken im sure it was me these people wanted to know about and used the car as an excuse, but not ive a white one no one seems to stop and look anymore for some unknown reason.That proves that it was the car not you they were interested in!!An excellent colour when you go into a car park and see miles of same silvers it does stand out I fully agree. Too many whites and silvers. I bought mine having not seen one in Bronze. When it arrived both my wife and I were over the moon with the colour choice.[/QUOTE]
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Get on Ebay and try the Heko wind deflectorsI left mine on car wish id removed them but the colour fits the bronze best realy made the car stand more beefyAnd im sure it was me not the car one guy even asked if he could sit in the seat i sit in to have a feelim sure its just to occupy my spotWhite is yesterdays black both common although not as common as the silvers, problem is Nissan making so many strong colours its so hard to choose as the blue and reds are just as good but I ended up happy with my brown bear although it did show the dirt more than I thought when i chose it but after a good clean it was so worthwhile and the colour was deep and eye catching
teknaken

Post by teknaken »

[quote="Donkey"]Get on Ebay and try the Heko wind deflectorsI left mine on car wish id removed them but the colour fits the bronze best realy made the car stand more beefyAnd im sure it was me not the car one guy even asked if he could sit in the seat i sit in to have a feelim sure its just to occupy my spotWhite is yesterdays black both common although not as common as the silvers, problem is Nissan making so many strong colours its so hard to choose as the blue and reds are just as good but I ended up happy with my brown bear although it did show the dirt more than I thought when i chose it but after a good clean it was so worthwhile and the colour was deep and eye catching[/QUOTE]Are these the ones?http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-QASHQA ... i-ilCompIt appears that they come with clips. Did you use the clips or rely on the adhesive pads? Are they easy to fit to the QQ?ThanksKen
Proac

Post by Proac »

Thanks for all your great comments guys it is a great colour glad I went for it now
Bronze Acenta Premium