She's Arrived....and now chromed!!

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
ukwebb

Post by ukwebb »

[quote="biggster"]Thanks for your kind comments. Great question - I will take a look and let you know! It does have the lane assist cancellation button, auto-folding mirrors and passenger lumbar control :)[/QUOTE]
Auto folding mirrors? as in when you lock it ?
English by Nature, Yorkshire by the Grace of God
Qashqai 2014 1.6dci CVT Tekna Magnetic Red - ordered April Born Oct 15th 2014

Wendle

Post by Wendle »

Looks beautiful, may I ask if it's black? The photos almost look like it could be Nightshade in a few of them.
biggster

Post by biggster »

[quote="ukwebb"] [quote="biggster"]Thanks for your kind comments. Great question - I will take a look and let you know! It does have the lane assist cancellation button, auto-folding mirrors and passenger lumbar control :)[/QUOTE]

Auto folding mirrors? as in when you lock it ?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they fold in when I lock it and unfold when I start it :)
Pearl Black 1.5dci Tekna - Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Door Strips, Chrome Front lip finisher, Chrome Lower Boot Strip, Mats...
biggster

Post by biggster »

[quote="Wendle"] Looks beautiful, may I ask if it's black? The photos almost look like it could be Nightshade in a few of them.[/QUOTE]

It's pearl black. It was my second colour choice, I would have preferred gunmetal but I found a pearl black one in stock!
Pearl Black 1.5dci Tekna - Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Door Strips, Chrome Front lip finisher, Chrome Lower Boot Strip, Mats...
ukwebb

Post by ukwebb »

[quote="biggster"] [quote="ukwebb"] [quote="biggster"]Thanks for your kind comments. Great question - I will take a look and let you know! It does have the lane assist cancellation button, auto-folding mirrors and passenger lumbar control :)[/QUOTE]Auto folding mirrors? as in when you lock it ?[/QUOTE] Yeah, they fold in when I lock it and unfold when I start it :)[/QUOTE]
BUGGER! I bought the kit to do this in readiness for mine arriving, before it was delayed, and I'm still waiting for the car to arrive - just my luck that it'll come with them! Anybody want a cheap - unused auto folding wing mirror kit?? cost £45 - Make me an offer
English by Nature, Yorkshire by the Grace of God
Qashqai 2014 1.6dci CVT Tekna Magnetic Red - ordered April Born Oct 15th 2014
biggster

Post by biggster »

[quote="White Tekna"]Looks stunning congratulations Could you let me know if your car comes with Footwell ambient lighting [/QUOTE]
I checked this morning - there are no lights in the footwell. The interior lights are pretty strong, BerlinDave added footwell lighting to his QQ - see http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... c1375.html
JcD

Post by JcD »

[quote="biggster"][quote="White Tekna"]Looks stunning congratulations Could you let me know if your car comes with Footwell ambient lighting [/QUOTE]
I checked this morning - there are no lights in the footwell. The interior lights are pretty strong, BerlinDave added footwell lighting to his QQ - see http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... c1375.html[/QUOTE]I don't like so many lights!
Enjoying my Tekna!
Chelseablue

Post by Chelseablue »

Looks great, enjoy.
1.6dci Tekna Storm White CVT (2014). UK
FoxyG

Post by FoxyG »

You have impeccable taste, biggster Looks fab!(but then....I may be a little biased
July 2014 1.5 DCi Tekna, Pearl Black. Chrome pack,bonnet protector and black Alloy Gators.
biggster

Post by biggster »

Haha thanks Foxy - I am rather chuffed with her, I have to say! I am a bit concerned about how to keep the paint looking great - any tips or things to avoid? I am aware of detailingworld.co.uk and snowfoam/2 BM/MF drying etc but to be honest it's too much hassle for me to go through each time I want to wash the car! Have you used a human car wash at all? Any problems with using them? Cheers