1.6 dci Tekna CVT

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
GeeBee

Post by GeeBee »

Hi All.I've had the car a couple of weeks now and this is the first chance I've had to take a photo.It's just a quick snap taken with my mobile phone. I was going to take more the following day but it's been throwing it down ever since and it doesn't look so nice when it's been driven through muddy puddles Cheers.
Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dci Tekna Auto in Gunmetal Grey. July 2014. 3 month delivery and no faults - must've done something right in a previous life :o)

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

GeeBee, welcome to a very active Forum and hope that you will get involved. The QQ is looking very nice, but a shame about the weather this always wrecks the planning. Enjoy your time with the QQ - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Dionysus

Post by Dionysus »

Looks great. Congratulations. That was my next colour choice after the blue.
1.6 DCI CVT Xtronic, Ink Blue, Front city bar, Rear city bar, Front bumper streamer, Side steps, Wind deflectors, Rear boot lid sill protector, Polished door sill protectors, Mudflaps, Sharks fin
FoxyG

Post by FoxyG »

Yep, that was our first choice of colour......just wasn't prepared to play the 'guess the delivery date' game Decided a QQ in the showroom was worth two in the production line (or some such paraphrasing of a well known quote) Still suspect you must have had some 'dope' on the Nissan Board to get it so relatively quickly
July 2014 1.5 DCi Tekna, Pearl Black. Chrome pack,bonnet protector and black Alloy Gators.
GEOFFREY BUNGLE

Post by GEOFFREY BUNGLE »

Looks brill.Think Gun Metal will be my choice but any pics of Silver?
GEOFFREYBUNGLE