Berlin Tekna is there

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I was at our Dealer today going over the List of changes and items that needed to be added to the QQ. As today was actually the first time we had set eyes on the QQ here in Berlin which was delivered early by 5 weeks, so things must be improving. Some of the additions have been installed but we carried out a quick check and some parts are still not available. So bear with me, these are just a couple of quick pics from today - Dave

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

th0mps0n

Post by th0mps0n »

what is on your list of extras and modifications?
1.6 dCi 2WD manual Tekna Bronze with Thermaclear, Illuminated sidebars, Chrome premium pack, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door sill strips

Ordered 2nd May, delivered 20th Nov. :)
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Th0mps0n, let's just say the list would be too long ! ?Y??
I thought I would wait until all the parts are delivered and fitted then a few of pics should just about cover it all. Naturally I have a list which I worked on before we ordered it. Are there any specifics that you require like now ? - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Great to see it in real life Dave and look forward to the accessories on display, do I see chrome mirror caps there?
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Jon, Yup ! take a look at "Wing Mirrors" under " Faults & Fixes" I answered earlier. Now would I hide anything from you, I will be back there tomorrow ?Y?‹ - Dave
korky

Post by korky »

Aha it's arrived....great stuff bet you can't wait now can you Dave
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

korky, correct cannot wait to get my fingers on it after waiting just over 4 months it is actually there. Just got back from the Dealer looks like the 04.08 is the day - Dave
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Whoops forgot ! Checked again today had to take the Loan QQ Diesel back and all that is missing now is the Cable Set for the Auto Wing Mirrors and the Rim Ringz (because there is an Agent here) which will not be delivered until the 18.08. Going to get the wife to stand by the Kerb with the Red Flag ?Y?„ - Dave
korky

Post by korky »

[quote="DaveBerlin"] Whoops forgot ! Checked again today had to take the Loan QQ Diesel back and all that is missing now is the Cable Set for the Auto Wing Mirrors and the Rim Ringz (because there is an Agent here) which will not be delivered until the 18.08. Going to get the wife to stand by the Kerb with the Red Flag ?Y?„ - Dave[/QUOTE]

She will love that....currently having first wheel repaired....
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

korky, Whoops ! what no Wheel Protectors fitted yet or are you thinking about them now ? - Dave