Arrived this weekend

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Wendle, come on what are you going to go for ? : Std 19" Tekna / Ibiscus 19" Silver / Diamond Cut Dark Grey / Glossy Black - What a Choice you cannot really go wrong on whatever you decide they all will look nice, but it is your choice - Dave (do not forget the pics )
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Wendle

Post by Wendle »

....or even the 19" Wind alloys. Not sure if you have seen these but I can post pictures if not.

If my dealer had offered a p/x on the standard wheels I would have snapped his hand off. Being stuck with the originals was my main worry. Then gradually as I've seen more of the standard wheels I really like them, plus I've seen very few non-standard wheels on the new Qashqai (also a good thing) and the Nissan online configurater does not show the upgrade wheels on the car so you can see how it looks.

Dave - you may be interested to know that my local dealer does have a Pearl White demonstrator with the Black Ibiscus wheels and it looks awesome.

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Wendle, Yup I have seen the Wind Wheels the book is sitting by me. I fancied some Alloys for the Winter and we are still thinking about it but we ordered Steelies (1st Time) at present for the Winter. If you get a chance a pic of the mentioned QQ with the wheels would be nice, but do not go out of your way, OK tomorrow will do only joking - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Wendle

Post by Wendle »

I should pass the dealership in the week sometime so will snap a couple of pictures if it's around. It was the main reason I started looking at the upgrade alloys, I was trying to think ahead when there are plenty of Tekna's on the road and mine (really my wife's) would stand out slightly. Or that was my justification at least.

My dealer said I can add them anytime prior to delivery (26/9) so still debating. I have added a few chrome packs to the order already too.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Wendle, looks like we have the same Goal's, different looks to Std ( been there and done it with the Juke), Chromed Stuff 70% installed on ours, Sorry I also mean it is the "Wife's". What you need to do is to make your decision but ask around other QQ Owners if there is any interest on the Std Wheels just so you do not get stuck with them. Make a Post on the Forum you never know somebody could well be interested for the correct Price - Dave
Mark50

Post by Mark50 »

Beautiful car.Cant beat the gun metal in my opinion.And the wheels really set it apart.Can i ask did you buy the wheels online or from a dealer and how much were they?
Quorient

Post by Quorient »

Thanks Mark I bought them from the dealer when I bought the car and they fitted them for around £900 (you can probably get a bit better price but I was getting carried away!). I then was given the original wheels all boxed up and am going to sell them to recoup some of the cost. I really like the Ibiscus wheels as they look a lot sharper and less "blingy" but they also seem to sit slightly further inside the tyre so hopefully will resist scuffing a little bit better. I am well happy with dark grey colouring alongside the Gun metal grey and I think it does have a classy finish - but then I would say that!! Hope you enjoy your QQ - I know I am. Thanks again for your kind comments. Mark
2014 1.2 DIG-T Gunmetal Tekna and loving it!
Mark50

Post by Mark50 »

Hi Quorient.Have you thought of having alloy gators fitted in gun metal grey.Have a garage in hornchurch near me.£26 a tyre.Every one i have spoken to states they are a must.Wondered what your thoughts were?
billybz

Post by billybz »

Hi I have the grey tekna 18 inch diamond cut alloys on my pearl white 1.6 dci QQ 2013 model and I think the black ones would look better how much are they?ThanksBillybz