First wash for nissi

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Rainex is the dogs doodaas. Extends wiper life by up to 500%

sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Hi Dave, yes it's the best stuff to use on your windows. I have been using it for over 25 years now, I swear by it. It was one of the first things I did when my QQ was washed, was to rainex the windows.I do it every 6 months , before Winter and Summer . Peter
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

I even use it on my house windows. Brilliant stuff.
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

And +1 for polished bliss website, they've got everything to do with car detailing -and helpful advice - covered.
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Here we go I will order this and give it a go - Dave https://www.rainx.com/product/glass-wat ... ZDkq3BXerU
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Thanks for all the recommendations, will have a look at Rain-X. Only 6 days to wait!
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Hi Dave, it's not the cleaner you want it's the Original glass water repellent . The cleaner may be ok, but I have never tried that particular product. If you do get the version you said , then let' know what it's like. Peter
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Peter, I believe you are correct from what I can remember back in the Old Days this is the one I used, but never mind it is ordered (Post Strike at present) so when I get it I will give it a try. But remember it is summer here 30A°C + and we also get some sun, but no Rain to test it - Dave https://www.rainx.com/product/glass-wat ... ZKAO3BXerU
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Peter, the Rain-x was delivered but was damaged and leaking and has now been replaced by Amazon. I have given the QQ a once over and here are a couple of pics of the effect when stationary. It worked well at the Weekend when raining as the wet stuff has returned . For me the effect is no different to the Original Rain-x - Dave
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Hi Dave, that is the effect that I would have expected. Mine looks exactly the same. I don't know what you were expecting ,as I haven't seen the Rain-x you are talking about. I have only seen the original version.Peter