Hood Deflector Install Photos

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
RobDan

Post by RobDan »

There is a noticeable gap on mine that should stop any grit etc building up
1.5 dCi Acenta Premium Storm White

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

iMike, nice looking job certainly changes the look of the QQ at the front end. The write up and photos are always a plus on these Forums as not all people are Hand Workers, nicely done. ?Y‘? So now the Big one our Tekna QQ will be the same color when it comes but the wife has said NO to installing it as it looks like a "Botox" job gone wrong - only Joking ?Y?? Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
prankster1999

Post by prankster1999 »

Hi, Where Can I purchase that exact hood, best one by far from looking at the pics.Thanks.Ash.
iMike

Post by iMike »

I found a seller on eBay selling genuine Nissan part. like this one and its cheaper than what i paidhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Qashqai-2014- ... 1c4938066c
1.2DiGT Tekna Storm white, Premium chrome pack
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

Don't do what I did. I dropped one of the plastic clips to screw into in the engine bay and never found it. Nowhere sells new ones and Nissan didn't help either. I used some filler which did the job. If I do it again I am laying a sheet on top of the engine.
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Not a fan of Bonnet protectors, with leaves and all sorts of muck getting stuck in between bonnet and protector. Each time you clean the car it has to be removed. Not for me. But car car looks great.
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

[quote="sydswan"]
Not a fan of Bonnet protectors, with leaves and all sorts of muck getting stuck in between bonnet and protector. Each time you clean the car it has to be removed. Not for me. But car car looks great.[/QUOTE]I find there is enough space between the hood and deflector to clean without removing it.I have not had any leaves in it either.
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
bremboy

Post by bremboy »

[quote="Dr_Niss"][quote="sydswan"]
Not a fan of Bonnet protectors, with leaves and all sorts of muck getting stuck in between bonnet and protector. Each time you clean the car it has to be removed. Not for me. But car car looks great.[/QUOTE]I find there is enough space between the hood and deflector to clean without removing it.I have not had any leaves in it either.[/QUOTE]
if anything that part of the bonnet stay cleaner than the rest