My QQ Has arrived

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Once again we have a continual moaning poster, Andie this is not a forum for complaints, take this up with the correct outlet, Nissan. Forums are to get advice, helping others and give general tips that may be useful and to look out for. Your attitude of SHOUTING does not help and you will be alienating yourself with everyone. OK we all feel sorry for your predicament, but we all know about it now, as Andrew states above your comments are all the same, come back when you have the car and offer something worth reading. Nissan do not take any notice of these forums or this form of complaint.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors

andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

Andie, the problem with you using every opportunity on here 'to get your point across ', is that there is no evidence that Nissan read these forums, or if they do, no response is given.So the only people taking notice of your posts are the forum members. And speaking for myself, I'm getting annoyed to the point of wanting to permanent ignore all your posts, which would be a shame.You might have more luck on Nissan facebook page and via Nissan twitter. these are official Nissan gateways.
tekna cvt mag red
Andie

Post by Andie »

GUYS I'm outa here!! All you guys who are lucky to have your QQ nice one enjoy. All those who still having to wait in that long line well just hope some of you are brought forward this is my last POST!! Seems that this forum is just for QQ owners and I'm not one. Might pop back when I own one.
Nissan Qashqai keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Andie, no one is trying to drive you out and I am sure everyone would appreciate your constructive comments. Keep reading and asking questions there must be something you may want to know before you get your car and you may also pick up any existing niggles to look out for and comments from others that they have been rectified
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I can understand all your frustrations with the QQ deliveries but what can you do. Moaning & groaning will not help getting the QQ delivered. The question of "do you have a delivery date" comes up often, all you do is go to the Dealer get him to Open up his Nissan Order / Delivery Info' on his PC and you will see what you want. I was at the Dealer yesterday checked his Spreadsheet and our order from early April is still a delivery of Aug 22nd which was originally Oct. So what do you do sit back relaxed, read the Forum, take in the positives and negatives and wait for the Big Day, life goes on without Cars - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

One must assume, Nissan Sunderland have daily production planning meetings, and as demand has exceeded supply for some time, that some remedial plans are/have been implemented like any manufacturer.Dealers must be haranguing them too, as they'll be getting in neck on a daily basis.Nissan do respond to tweets on @NissanUK, so I'd keep nagging there.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Andie

Post by Andie »

Gel nice one you can nag for me too lol
Nissan Qashqai keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
conno

Post by conno »

I should have had mine on 6th june but got pushed back a month even then its not definite but you dont here me moaning ! well not much anyway lol
vectra19

Post by vectra19 »

Hi just got info from Nissan ,that many QQ that have been put back to October are now being brought FOREWARD due to so many complaints also Motability customers are also being slotted forward too ,hopefully I will get my new QQ around end of AUGUST/START OF SEPTEMBER.I AM MORE RELAXED NOW.
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Some good news for you all at last. I wonder how they are going to achieve this, moving more of the line to right hand drive perhaps? I hope they are not speeding up production from the claimed 60 seconds per car or they might be more bolts, clips etc. not tightened correctly