My QQ Has arrived

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Swissmann

Post by Swissmann »

Just had a call from the Dealer. My 1.6 Tekna CVT has arrived. Picking up on Thursday the 26th June. 1 day earlier than original Date. very excited...........

Mollyscout

Post by Mollyscout »

Hope mine turns up 3 months earlier than expected? Hope you enjoy
Andie

Post by Andie »

HI SWISSMANN that great news you are getting your 1.6 Xtronic CVT ON THE 26th June when did you order your QQ and is it on Motability. what colour did you go for?
Nissan Qashqai keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
Swissmann

Post by Swissmann »

Hi Andy. I ordered it on the 9th of May from Switzerland. cash customer. Colour is Dark metallic gray. Will post pictures when I pick it up.
Andie

Post by Andie »

THAT's great Swissmann looking forward to the pictures. It's just a pity that Nissan can't give the UK a better % of cars to clear the back log faster then maybe I won't have to wait until October when I ordered my car on the 3rd of March I call that unfair on Nissan's part and I'm not the only one in the UK SHAME ON YOU NISSAN SHAME ON YOU
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

Andie, I know you're disappointed and feeling hard done by, but all your posts are the same.
tekna cvt mag red
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

Six week leadtime indicates that it wasn't a specific order placed with the factory for Swissman. It must have been an order already on the system that he has been fortunate enough to slide into.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
Andie

Post by Andie »

SO Andrew what would you like me to say I don't have a QQ to tell you how wonderful it drives how amazing the ride is how well the connect workl with my IPhone or how stunning the white makes the car pop out against other vehicles sorry I can't say all those things because I DONT HAVE ONE should have one but don't and until I do I will be getting the message across any way I like SO SORRY YOU DONT APPROVE ANDREW!!
Kentishman

Post by Kentishman »

I think you've got the message across I've been waiting since February
Tekna 1.6 CVT Nightshade
Andie

Post by Andie »

HAVE YOU got a date as yet??