Motability Customers

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

John that's interesting because my dealer told me that all motability orders had to be fresh factory builds and I couldn't have one that may be in stock. Motabilty told me this wasn't true as long as the car had less than 100 miles on it. It seems, from your experience, this was yet another load of bull from my dealer.
1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium Ink Blue.

john w

Post by john w »

Yer unfortunately sounds like dealer pulling fast one saying that mine only had 4 miles on the clock when speaking to dealer he said they just werent allocating enough cars to dealers didnt understand what that meant like
havochouse

Post by havochouse »

[quote="oswmobo"]I have read in another thread about Motability customers suffering extended delays on delivery of their cars and the worrying comment that some were being told a day or so before expected delivery that it had been delayed by another couple of months. We ordered our 1.2 Acenta Premium on 7 March and are expecting it on 18 June (with Luck). If you are a Motability customer what was your order date and expected delivery or has it arrived yet, any delays. My dealer told me that Motability customers are having to wait longer than others but Motability strenuously deny that. It would be interesting to see what the truth is.[/QUOTE]
Hi, I ordered Tekna Xtronic on 10th March and was told delivery would be June/July. Had a phone call this week to say it will be 19th September! I asked the dealer what was the delay and they said Motability orders are being pushed back!
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

update on mine was 19th now i have order sheet stating available 17th.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
conno

Post by conno »

My motabilty car was due 6/6/14 got told on 4/6/14 now not due untill 6/7/14.
colliedog

Post by colliedog »

ordered 1.6 Tekna CVT on 12th Feb - originally told April then May and been at 19th June for past 3 months - however dealer is not replying to emails or calls to see if still on track.Kind of lost all interest now - if it dont turn up this time I am off elsewhere can do without this crap
montimar

Post by montimar »

Ordered 8th March promised delivery end of March. Arrived on time, dealer asked for a couple of days preperation so collected 3rd April. Cash buyer plus part ex.
April 2014 Acenta 1.6 Xtronic Blade Silver
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

[quote="montimar"]
Ordered 8th March promised delivery end of March. Arrived on time, dealer asked for a couple of days preperation so collected 3rd April. Cash buyer plus part ex.[/QUOTE]
A World Record
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
conno

Post by conno »

Must of been a cancellation.
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

I am a motability customer and I ordered a gun metal 1.6 CVT Tekna 7th March with a delivery date of 15th June (should have been picking it up this weekend) and got a call a few weeks ago saying delayed now until September 19th. They are saying it is due to unprecedented demand for the CVT versions.
Ordered QQ 1.6 Tekna CVT in gun metal