Buy a Car orders

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

thanks Swiftlar will add to my bookmarks steve
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner

teknaken

Post by teknaken »

I purchased mine through Broker4Cars. Very straightforward and no hassle. Delivered to the door.
2019 1.3 Tekna Dig-T 160 (Automatic)
2014 1.6 dCi Tekna CVT Bronze Metallic - delivered 9/7/14
stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

another one to bookmarkthankssteve
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Same here
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Cbear

Post by Cbear »

So, ive just returned from the Nissan dealer having collected my Qashqai. That car was ready earlier than they quoted and the service was exactly as youd expect from a dealer. They knocked £2.5k off the retail [rice of the Tekna, threw in car mats, a full tank of fuel. And as i bught from a dealer i have received 3 years full european AA breakdown cover which will be extended on each year after the third for free (as will a free MOT each year after the 3rd) for free providing i service it at Nissan each year.
Top quality service and i am so glad i cancelled my Buy-a-car order. I didnt pay for the car until i have inspected it, and seen the car in the flesh which you cant do through buy-a-car. In hindsight, handing over more than £20K to an internet company before seeing the car would be extremely un-nerving. I had no confidence i was ever going to see the car, and ended up waiting over 5 months for nothing!

Yes i had to pay an extra £2k to go through the dealer, which is alot of money, but i think it is definatley worth it, for the service, peace of mind and professionalism.

Buy-a-Car was nothing but hassle, lies about delays, paperwork, supposed 'admin errors' that they wernt prepared to talk to me about, they wouldnt tell me the chassy number or anything, and rarely did i recieve a call back when i requested one. Although they were professional on the phone, overall i would not advise anyone to go through an internet compnay when spending this amount of money.

You get what you pay for in this life, nd i hope that everyone does get their cars soon even if ordered online. But for people who are getting worried, nervous or frustrated, i cant recommend enough going through the dealers.
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I had a poor experience with brokers when I bought my Octavia kept putting dates back, could not offer the accessories I wanted. Could never get a firm answer to my questions. So I cancelled went to the dealer got the car in three weeks, free first three services, free gap insurance and 50% off the paint protection. I have always had a good relationship with the dealer even more so when I bought our previous Yeti. OK I paid more but it was well worth it, so when I decided to trade in the Yeti I had no doubts about going through the Nissan dealer again negotiating 3 x services for free, free paintwork protection and 50@ off all accessories I ordered.Placed order 25th Jan 2014 collected 1st march exactly as promised, brokers are not worth the hassle and stress.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

I totally endorse everything said in support of official dealers. If everyone bought their cars through internet sites eventually there wouldn't be anywhere to look at, sit in or test drive a car. I also want the peace of mind to know that if there is a problem with the car my dealer is 10 minutes drive away, which means they are also close enough to come out to me if things go drastically wrong.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
Kris

Post by Kris »

The reverse is also true if no internet dealers then official dealers would not give the same discount, how many have got an internet price to persuade there dealer to offer a discount (even if not as good)Also as many keep saying internet dealers source via Official Nissan Dealer, you get the 3 year warrantee etc. etc. As for servicing I have yet to be refused because the car was not purchased from them. Final point some here have purchased a car via a dealer not near them because of the discount, so would you travel a long distance to have it serviced by supplying dealer if one nearer to you? some will but the dealers want your business and when they start to factor in that a car sold by them will be serviced and maintained by them they will look more kindly on the deal they give, as it stands now the sales dept. is as good as a different company to the serving side, the salesman do not give a monkey where you have it serviced as long as they sell it. Build a relationship with the servicing dept. and they will look after you.
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
Kentishman

Post by Kentishman »

I am buying on line thru CSMA was nervous as always bought from a dealer but it is saving me £4k and they matched the highest part exchange price offer I had anywhere else. In fact one dealer I spoke to said if you can get that take it. Due to be delivered to me next Wednesday so will let you know how I get on. Previous post is correct in that I had an excellent relationship with my existing, Toyota, dealer, but when I started talking to sales about a new car they treated me like an idiot. The conversation lasted about 5 mins. and I walked out. Toyota loss, Nissan gain,
Tekna 1.6 CVT Nightshade
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I kept looking at what is called here "EU Imports" which is I suppose basically as in the UK where you can order on the Internet or through a Dealer (not Nissan). The main contact here has a plush office, no QQ's to look at or Test Drive and there was a long delivery plus a big deposit up front. OK the saving were big but I prefer the "After Service" even if the Nissan Dealer prices were higher - it is better the devil you know.
Our QQ was ordered, now delivered, all accessories ordered, two cars to be in part exchange and I have not even been asked for a deposit or money for the extras ?Y’¶. So I am very satisfied with the current situation - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken