Buy a Car orders

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
BournemouthQQ

Post by BournemouthQQ »

[quote="Stevethegreatgolfer"]I totally endorse everything said in support of official dealers. If everyone bought their cars through internet sites eventually there wouldn't be anywhere to look at, sit in or test drive a car. I also want the peace of mind to know that if there is a problem with the car my dealer is 10 minutes drive away, which means they are also close enough to come out to me if things go drastically wrong.[/QUOTE]
Ummmm...my dealer is 10mins drive away too. I didn't buy from them but they have a legal obligation to support the warranty on my car as much as yours.I paid £18700 for my black 1.2T tekna. Since my local dealer wanted over £23k, I'd say that was worth every single penny. Delivered to my door too.
Black 1.2 Dig-T

stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

just spoke to buyacar about my order, first ordered 14 jam then re ordered late April last update was Sept now told November. 1.6 auto Almost 1 year from placing the order.steve
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner
BournemouthQQ

Post by BournemouthQQ »

[quote="stephen160"]
just spoke to buyacar about my order, first ordered 14 jam then re ordered late April last update was Sept now told November. 1.6 auto Almost 1 year from placing the order.steve[/QUOTE]
Damn man that's a long time :( feel for you.
Black 1.2 Dig-T
stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

Update from buyacar-- 1.5 car orders no delays, no 1.6 manuals coming through with an even longer wait for the cvt.steve
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner
Kris

Post by Kris »

Final update from me on Buyacar. In brief ordered in April had to re-order (or confirm) as there supplier went down, had car delivered to home 4th Sept. Condition perfect also supplied via a dealer not that far away.Down side they are not good at updating there info and not always easy to speak to the person you need.Up side, if I had gone to one dealer (that I did at the start) then my savings on todays price is £5k the other dealer I saved £2.5-3K.Would not knock dealing with main dealers but even on this site some reports are excellent for the dealers while others say not very good things about them. So pay your money and take your choice its up to you.
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

KrisWhat was the dealers name?steve
Kris

Post by Kris »

In fairness to buyacar asked not to quote it. sorry
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

upload an image of the inside of your tax disc perhaps!! I note that Brokers4Cars still not listing any QQ model prices.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Kris

Post by Kris »

I like to be fair and Buyacar deal with the business managers from the dealers, so even if I went into the branch they will not give me the same price.