Pick up today!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
gtc

Post by gtc »

Well.....week and a half early and today's the day - off to pick up new black Tekna 1.5 in about 3 hours time!! Very excited...just a shame that it's bucketing down with rain at the moment!! Starting to get those pre collection doubts such as 'should I have gone for 1.6', 'should I have gone for Gunmetal' etc....but am sure will be happy once there!!!Cheers

MikeGS

Post by MikeGS »

I'm sure you will be happy, they are all great colours. Enjoy your day. I've got another 6 months (just ordered a Tekna 1.6 Xtronic Storm White). So I'll be happily (read jealously) looking forward to reading everyone's reviews.
2014 Tekna 1.6 CVT Storm White (well if I ever get it!!)...Ordered late April....Due Oct 10th....Delayed until Jan 2015!....Brought forward back to Oct 15th Oct!.....Collected 15th Oct... Happy days
gtc

Post by gtc »

Thanks Mike...wow - 6 months is a long wait, hope it comes down!!
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Hi Mike, get mine 1.6 dci Cvt Tekna in about three and a half weeks time all being well, ordered it 3rd Feb. The good thing about waiting is by the time we get our cars, Nissan should have sorted any miner production problems and the other big plus is having the top of the range, so no problems about wondering if its the right model.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th