Who wants a QQ Tekna 1.6 CVT in June in black?

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

Hi All, My local Nissan garage have a black Tekna 1.6 CVT in pearl black arriving 5th June. They currently have no buyer for this car as it was a motability customer who cancelled their order but I cannot imagine it will take them long to find one so if you want this spec for June delivery contact Polly Hathaway at Arbury Bromsgrove, Worcestershire as soon as possible. polly.hathaway@arbury.co.uk 01527 573889
Ordered QQ 1.6 Tekna CVT in gun metal

Silbo7

Post by Silbo7 »

Nice to have a top of the range on motobility and just cancel, the likes of me and many others pay and save to reach the top spec on cars, was the lower spec models not sufficient or did they cancel because they could not have the 19" ibiscus alloys thrown in. My local dealer has a Skyline GTR on cancelation if anybody interested but may be wrong colour!
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

What has motability got to do with it other than they may not have had to pay a deposit?Maybe they cancelled because they became further disabled and no longer can drive a car? Or maybe they passed away? I didn't ask why the car order was cancelled as I did not care why to be honest. Just telling everyone if they want this spec there's one available in early June.
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

I can't remember if they even said it was a motability customer come to think of it? I may have just presumed that?
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Come on here we go again Motability customers dont pay deposits get cars for freeHow ignorant can you be Motability customer pay a monthly leasing fee almost the same as you now see on PCP or buisness hireI know Motability are activly encouraging and allowing people to cancel without loosing deposits simply as the delivery dates alone are just dumbOne of the few companys saying if you dont keep the delivery date you gave when signing for the car then we will cancel without it costingStops dealers taking your deposit or order promising one date then flinging the delivery back monthsReal world are most lease contracts are 3 years so a couple of months max 3 in Motability you order your new carThere are overlaps and underlaps but if you lease your current car for 3 years then ring Motability and say oh i need another 3 month extension on current lease thats simply not on they advise you to look elsewhereAnd as for comments people with disabilitys shouldnt have a top spec man your dumb, most disabled people hold down employment why some even have children and reproduceWell done for the alert and heads up lets hope someone takes it up whos going to jump the queBut then who would want to jump the que and listen to the crap others give as they still waiting whilst others que jumpIve read on this forum now a few digs at disabled people who dont pay for there cars etc? im disabled tell me where to go to get a free one please
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

With the deposit for the Tekna Motability customers are paying almost £300 a month to lease the car.
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

The advance payment not deposit, sorry.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I thought advance deposit was getting on around 2K and then you got the monthly paymentsI think war pensioners and military get a lower deal neither are a freebie though lolMotability is in 2 sections the first is a charity raising money for aids and adaptions a great group who realy help out and use there bulk purshasing to obtain great rates but although charitable in status the CEO recently was exposed with wages in excess of 150K a year and most people there hold wages its a company like any otherBut again well done for pointing it out anyone can go to the dealers and grab that who cares who ordered it originaly and the que jump is massive lol
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

sorry advance payment is £1799 without extras and obviously the monthly premiumIts far from the free car so many keep refering to Put it into perspective the Audi Q3 S line ( a real car with real big faults if you read elsewhere) is £100 more expensive has massive delays but unlike Nissan disclose the delaysI ordered my current car in February with a March delivery, a week later it shot off to end of JulyHow can people sneer Motability are saying hell no our customers are not going to suffer these stunts and stand up for there customers when they should be ringing there own pcp or leasing people and saying oi why are you not doing this for usTake it from me I earn my living from leasing arrangements the clout a big leasing company has is phenominal if they decide to back there customersAt the moment Nissan are pulling stunts because they can but mark my words before the launch of the new QQ the old QQ tekna spec to Motability held less than £299 deposit as they wanted all the customers they could getThat will return every model has a high and low but the 3 year projection for the residules at moment are highest on the market making the QQ a no brainer to order now
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

Advance payment of £2000 is £55.56 a month over the three years plus Disability Living Allowance is about £240 a month so works out almost £300 a month. War pensioners pay less for Motability cars regarding advanced payments. Not sure what they receive a month.