On the way to Malta!!!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
muscc088

Post by muscc088 »

Hi All,My dealer informed me earlier on this week that my QQ is on the way from the UK and is expected to arrive in Malta next Sunday 25th... meaning that I shall be able to collect next week I placed my order on the 8th of March and was given the 15th of June as a delivery date. I feel sorry for those experiencing some delays but can't help to express my happiness for such a good news :-)
2014 QQ 1.5 dci Tekna in Storm White + crossover pack + front lip chrome finisher

muscc088

Post by muscc088 »

Great news muscc088... It is nice to hear that the delivery dates are coming forward.

Let us have some pics as soon as you collect it!!!

All the best for your new car :-)

(At least i can cheer up myself you bunch of joy killers)
2014 QQ 1.5 dci Tekna in Storm White + crossover pack + front lip chrome finisher
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

What's going on here - there seems to be a chunk of post missing from the one above - perhaps the new 'feature' is with us already and we're left to guess who it was that posted in reply to muscc088I have to admit that I had missed the date! OK sad as it may seem that no one appears to share your joy the simple fact might well be be that at the time you posted the Forum was busy and your joy was missed and remained unshared. To be honest even if I had seen it I doubt that I would have responded, I'm not touchy-feely like some. Much the same for birthdays, don't bother much about them, even my own. As you'll gather I probably qualify for being a member of the ManCity squad! If you want to ask how you will feel once it's delivered that's a different story... We seem to have recently lost the one person who would have brought you love and joy!

PeterL2014-05-22 16:42:58
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
gtc

Post by gtc »

Nice one!!! Mine's just been brought forward to tomorrow delivery and pick up Saturday.........a mass to organise tomorrow then!!
muscc088

Post by muscc088 »

All the best gtc... let us have some pics then so that we can admire your beauty
flase001

Post by flase001 »

Ir-Risq SieA§bi (good luck my friend) Mine still scheduled or mid July !!!
Storm White Nissan Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci CVT
Crossover Pack,Utility Pack,White Side Mouldings,Illuminated Entry Guards,Removable Tow Bar,Black Alloy Gators.
Modules:Auto Folding Mirrors,Auto windows.
flase001

Post by flase001 »

[quote="muscc088"]Hi All,My dealer informed me earlier on this week that my QQ is on the way from the UK and is expected to arrive in Malta next Sunday 25th... meaning that I shall be able to collect next week I placed my order on the 8th of March and was given the 15th of June as a delivery date. I feel sorry for those experiencing some delays but can't help to express my happiness for such a good news :-)[/QUOTE]
Where is the car? Where are the pics?
Storm White Nissan Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci CVT
Crossover Pack,Utility Pack,White Side Mouldings,Illuminated Entry Guards,Removable Tow Bar,Black Alloy Gators.
Modules:Auto Folding Mirrors,Auto windows.