QQ Price Increase

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="TC3"][quote="PeterL"]The service department is always the poor relation in any sales led organisation so it does indeed make good sense to negotiate service with the salesman. In effect he/she is able to give something away without affecting their own commission. Only wish I'd thought of that at the time, although I did get four years service for the £299.00!
[/QUOTE]
Hmm I got the 3 year service package for 299 which includes the service due at MOT time. Did they extend it for a year for you?[/QUOTE]They did indeed, I'm not even sure why, but I did ask for their service package and there was a bit to-ing and fro-ing over the time period, so we settled on four!
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.

korky

Post by korky »

Great work Peter.

Confirmed today that even though the price is now £399 the dealership will sort this and only charge us the £299 after all the messing about and hassle.....they are finally coming good (obviously still need to see this happen)
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just had a call from our Dealer to confirm the QQ price increase from 1st May (does not affect us). Our QQ Tekna price has now gone up as mentioned previously by a‚¬350 (284 Pounds) but there is also a new line in the pricing policy in that only the Pearl White Metallic has gone up from a‚¬550 > a‚¬650 (528 Pounds + 81) the other metallics stay the same price - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

£528 increased by £81 Dave, you are lucky I paid £750 for the Pearl White even before the price increase. Mind you we live in Rip Off Britain don't we
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Jonceebee, well you have really surprised me I always thought that car prices in the UK were well under the German prices. I checked again the nissan.co.uk web and there are two quoted prices perhaps one is not updated 23145 / 23580 which as you said is more than here (22728) but this could be currency conversion related. The Paint price is quoted as now being 725 which again is high. (Figs are UK pounds) - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken