New Qashqai 1.5 dci Teckna Deal

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
pj69

Post by pj69 »

Hi forum members I am looking to order a new qashqai 1.5 dci tekna + metallic paint. Ideally do not want to pay any more than £21000 (list is £25365) . Have been looking at brokers on line and their prices come close to this. How likely is a main dealer to do it at this price or can anyone recommend someone they have ordered from at this sort of price. It seems that most broker/online deals come from a Nissan Dealer any way. I understand that there is also a friends/family discount where reductions of up to 20% have been achieved - can anyone help with this? Will place order this week if possible Thanks for reading and look forward to some replies. PJ
1.5dci Tekna Flame Red (64 Plate)

Kris

Post by Kris »

Not purchased from them but Nationwide are just over £21k but extra for the colours (exc. red)
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
pj69

Post by pj69 »

Thanks, yes had a look but was not sure as don't know anyone that has used them. Wondering if a dealer will be able to match them? May call around in the week. It seems that there are deals to be had but its just a matter of being pointed in the right direction.
smithy12

Post by smithy12 »

There's a few guys on the forum who have used buyacar who have discounted prices. I have looked buying a QQ dci Tekna in storm white which is coming in at £22500 but delivery is 12 - 14 weeks !!!. I'm pretty sure the main dealers won't be in a rush to discount the QQ at the moment as there's a high demand and they can't get enough cars to sell
korky

Post by korky »

I think the family and friends is 15% off
TC3

Post by TC3 »

I got 14% off from local dealer but they no longer giving such a discount ... well not that much unless you do a friends and family purchase I believe.
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

ferris

Post by ferris »

I used Nationwide and got a good PCP deal on a 1.6 Tekna - they beat the quote I got from drivethedeal by a considerable margin. I pick the car up next week but I've found them great to deal with so far - if you PM me I can give you the contact details of the guy I dealt with there.
pj69

Post by pj69 »

buyacar price looks competitive. Just around £1k more than I would want to pay but looks good.Am not too bothered about the wait of 12/14 weeks need it for September at the latest. I have spent some time this weekend looking around on forums/internet and understand that at release customers had received up to £4k discounts
korky

Post by korky »

£4k is well over FnF deal, so is phenomenally good on a brand new model.
pj69

Post by pj69 »

I believe Nissan have now put their prices up for the QQ. Have any recent deals been honoured at the old price or are you having to pay the new price