Ordered Today!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
RobDan

Post by RobDan »

Hi guys, I ordered mine today (1.5 dCi Acenta Premium in Storm White) and the dealer quoted 24 July delivery date.Not sure if that's good or bad, but the info may help someone else who's window shopping like I have been for the last few weeks
1.5 dCi Acenta Premium Storm White

smithy12

Post by smithy12 »

I ordered the exact model & colour on the 30th March and was supposed to collect 4th April but that didn't happen. Given a new date of the end of April that didn't happen either , so its now the end of May!! lets hope the delivery timescales are improving
RobDan

Post by RobDan »

Damn, I wouldn't be happy with that! Good luck, hopefully you'll get yours soon
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Interesting, did you see the Nissan order / delivery schedule on the Dealers screen or was it a simple case of a Salesman telling you what you wanted to hear? Not that it actually makes any difference the car won't arrive any earlier.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
RobDan

Post by RobDan »

The dealer told me 17 July on Wednesday when we first spoke, today when we placed the order he told me it would now be 24 July. I didn't see the screen so I'm sort of expecting a delay anyway
smithy12

Post by smithy12 »

Spoke to our dealer on tuesday as this is the day they know what cars are available plus a friday. I asked him to be honest as he keeps putting the date back and said to him about delivery timescales. He did say he ordered a car tuesday and delivery was october but can't tell me when my expect delivery was ....
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Obviously can't be sure about all Dealers of course and whilst the larger ones will be tied into a fairly secure delivery schedule which makes it far better as far as forecasting is concerned even the smaller Dealers still order directly from Nissan. When they place their order, with Nissan, it is entered online and within a fairly short space of time is updated by Nissan with an 'estimated' delivery date. These will vary but usually by no more than a day or so, even that can become 'emotional' for a potential owner. Quite where the odd month or so comes in seems down to the earlier stated customer 'expectations' being met by a keen salesman. Simple solution ask to see the Nissan order system.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
korky

Post by korky »

Yes all clearly visible on the Nissan order system. I did ask to see ours on the screen after the problems we had faced and they showed it with estimated date and dealer date or something...estimated showed May sometime but dealer date had moved to April
Dannyqash

Post by Dannyqash »

I called my dealer today after reading about dates being put back. He checked and my original date of 10th July was confirmed as available on 1st July so after registering etc 10th still seems a realistic delivery date. He said they have received a number of orders and the current dates he is quoting are late August. Guessing as he has had my order for a month there is no need to make this up.

Fingers crossed for all of us that we are driving around soon in our QQ's. Lie, you all I'm counting the days!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

RobDan, as PeterL mentioned Ask the Sales Guy to look at the Nissan Order Spread Sheet where all the ordered QQ's are. Last week I questioned our Delivery and it had come forward 2 months on the screen and also I got a copy of our Order Document with all the facts on it and it is an official Nissan Print out - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken