Ordered Today!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
smithy12

Post by smithy12 »

I didn't see the order but the salesperson did say on the phone he could provide the order number but not a estimated delivery date which I find strange considering the order was "placed" 30th March or at least the 3rd April and going by the posts on this thread the dealers should've had some sort of confirmation

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

smithy12, go to your Dealer and take look at the Nissan Spread Sheet on his PC that is when you will see the facts. Or ask him to give you a copy of the Order Details then you will know if the QQ is ordered or not. Keep asking it is your money and eventually your QQ - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
John_Braham

Post by John_Braham »

Ordered our 4wd Tekna with Towbar about a month ago, they said 'sometime in July' delivery, I'm not too fussed about when it comes as long as it's before we go to Peppa Pig world in September :)
2014 Tekna 4wd Magnetic Red + Towbar for the Bailey Pegasus 514 Caravan
RobDan

Post by RobDan »

A quick update guys, after being quoted 24th July the delivery date to the dealership has come forward to 3rd July.Obviously that may change but hopefully guys that have been waiting a while may start to see some movement too.
1.5 dCi Acenta Premium Storm White
RobDan

Post by RobDan »

Well it looks like my new toy is ready for collection on Sunday.

Ordered 9th May and ready for collection on 29th June, not too bad overall
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="RobDan"]Well it looks like my new toy is ready for collection on Sunday. Ordered 9th May and ready for collection on 29th June, not too bad overall[/QUOTE]Having seen your earlier posts that's very good IMHO, slightly better than forecast.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
RobDan

Post by RobDan »

Too right, I almost didn't post as I know a lot of folks are looking at long lead-times amd I didn't want to sound smug.