Still waiting - 1.6 Tekna on order

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
SKYLINE

Post by SKYLINE »

there are plenty of the 19" wheels in wheel and tyre where they are assembled before going to the line but yes it appears the orders for qq have gone mental which is one of the reasons you are all experiencing delays now...

stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

just been informed by BUYAcar.co.uk that my cvt will not be available until the autumn due to part shortages . I placed my order mid January.
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner
asinrute

Post by asinrute »

[quote="stephen160"]
just been informed by BUYAcar.co.uk that my cvt will not be available until the autumn due to part shortages . I placed my order mid January.[/QUOTE]
I ordered the same spec in May, at that rate mine won't be delivered till next year. if that's the case I'll cancel and get a Merc GLA instead, close call to start with but that delivery delay would tip it back to the merc
First ever Nissan and ordered a QQ Tekna 1.6 CVT in Blue Cancelled because of delivery delays
asinrute

Post by asinrute »

Not far out just spoke to Nissan Customer Services they have told me early December that will be 7 months back to MB dealer as t the weekend
First ever Nissan and ordered a QQ Tekna 1.6 CVT in Blue Cancelled because of delivery delays
SKYLINE

Post by SKYLINE »

think this will happen more and more with that long waiting list however dont read the latest what car test which includes the qq and merc gla as qq wipes the floor with it...
asinrute

Post by asinrute »

Not much point if you can't hold of one
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

[quote="stephen160"]
just been informed by BUYAcar.co.uk that myA cvt will not be available until the autumn due to part shortages . I placed my order mid January.[/QUOTE]

Didn't their supplying dealer go bust? I know a few people had to face being put at the back of the queue again because they had reorder. Might be an excuse. Though I'm sure main dealers take priority over brokers as there are plenty of new QQ parked out front at my nearest dealer if you want to pay full whack for one (not many do which is prob why he has a few filling up the car park!).

Also if I was facing an 8 month wait I'd not have had the patience, however good the car may be. That just seems ridiculous.
2014 1.6dci Tekna Storm White 2WD
Kris

Post by Kris »

Brokers get there cars from main dealers, that's why they can offer a multitude of brands
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

[quote="Kris"]Brokers get there cars from main dealers, that's why they can offer a multitude of brands [/QUOTE]
True, but I'm sure Nissan are well aware of those who are 'fronting' for a broker.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Well it's finally here. Only had time for a short 5 min drive to drop the delivery driver off at the local train station and work + child has largely kept me out of it since, bar fitting mats and a child seat!

Got a few local and motorway runs this week so can't wait to take for a proper spin.

The guy who delivered it said he regularly drives high end marques like Bentley, Mercs etc and said this was one of the most pleasant/comfortable cars he had ever driven. Nice to know.