Colour Change

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

Having been advised by wife and daughter to get a Black Tekna rather than Blue which I wanted, the wife has now decided that she likes the look of the Gunmetal ones. So I sent a text to the salesman to see if it can be changed. It was only ordered a week or so ago and delivery is given as September so hopefully this wont be a problem?????? Have't heard back from the salesman yet but it has been a Bank Holiday weekend and I only asked on Saturday.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.

smithy12

Post by smithy12 »

Lol......must be a holiday thing or something as I ordered a Storm White AP 1.5 dci but the dealer keeps putting the date back , so now thinking of changing it to a Tekna after all the dealer did say they would understand if I wanted to cancel ........decisions~decisions
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

the colour is a descision but changing the manufacture isnt lolIf your like me you went through em all and went for Nissan for the spec you get for the moneyI doubt things would of changed past few months and any production car fresh from factory will take 12-15 weeks
bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

Steve, the Gun Metal is a great looking QQ ( sorry , I'm biased )
1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun
bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

Smithy, what was your out come?Did you change to the Tekna ?
1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun
duncho

Post by duncho »

I have also changed my color I previously ordered (KAD to KY0) and it has even speed up the delivery for about 2 weeks. I guess they spray the cars in batches which would make sense why is it so.
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

Spoke to the dealer today and successfully changed the colour to Gunmetal.However, this has now seriously skewed the survey on QQ colours so I owe the group an apology over that.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
smithy12

Post by smithy12 »

@bosley711 have asked the dealer on delivery of the tekna but so far no reply but will chase up Monday
smithy12

Post by smithy12 »

Sorry dealer quoted October but on the plus side I picked up my car yesterday , so will just wait on see how things go.
Durrobotdave

Post by Durrobotdave »

[quote="duncho"] I have also changed my color I previously ordered (KAD to KY0) and it has even speed up the delivery for about 2 weeks. I guess they spray the cars in batches which would make sense why is it so.[/QUOTE]
Yeah we spray in batches building 60 cars a hour is fast in the paint shop but they don't get trimmed in that way it goes by model in trim 6 LHD tekna a 2RHD Teknas nd so on for each model