Ridiculous Delivery Wait!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Yvie

Post by Yvie »

Want to swap orders?
Qashqai Tekna 1.6dci Xtronic 2WD Pearl Black ordered 16/04/14

andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

no thanks, don't fancy a black car.
tekna cvt mag red
simbow

Post by simbow »

I ordered a 1.5 acentia premium in storm white two weeks ago told 30 June does this sound right or is salesman being optimistic
Yvie

Post by Yvie »

I'll accept any colour now if I can get it delivered by at least end of July.
Qashqai Tekna 1.6dci Xtronic 2WD Pearl Black ordered 16/04/14
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Welcome to the forum SimbowThe accenta premiums do seem to have a much shorter waiting time mate
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Stevethegreatgolfer, perhaps you should consider leasing one of these modified Golf Carts until your QQ comes it might also improve your Golf. Me I was thinking of the 4 wheel drive to forget the long wait - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Dannyqash

Post by Dannyqash »

Hi all,

After months of test rides in various cars we decide on the new QQ and ordered our 1.6 Tekna in gun Metel on 11th April. Quoted delivery was 10th July. This seems to be ok after reading all the posts. Lets hope I don't get put back as we have a UK holiday booked in August and would like to think we will be using the new QQ.

Fingers crossed!
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

fingers crossed DannyLets hope your not with Desira then eh I was with them originaly until a week into the order the dates flew stupidly away with the dealer sounding oh so shocked Then I found the forum and found theres no shocks its a wait lol but luckily a dealer who kept hes word kept on the phone and got my car down to 10 weeks
Emma

Post by Emma »

Just got off the phone with my dealer and my delivery of qq is still the same 10th July as I have a qq acenta but all other orders acenta premium and tekna is gone back to sept/oct ,
smithy12

Post by smithy12 »

Popped into local dealer 30th March and ordered the Storm white Acenta Premium 1.5dci told one was available for pick-up 4th April thought superb......Phone call 2nd April from sales person " sorry we have sold you a car that doesn't exist" !!!!! but should be delivered end of April which has passed no delivery. I'm now been told end of May and if I want to cancel he fully understands....problem is the dealer has given me a good price for the juke £13500 which is more than the finance settlement figure. The dealer is selling 14 plate juke n-tec's with 4 miles on the clock for £13995 , so think I got a good price for my 63 plate and just have to wait but the survey we complete won't be very positive for the dealership - just wish they would be honest !!!!