Ridiculous Delivery Wait!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

We ordered ours February 15th and were told delivery will be the 17th of July , just took delivery today.
Hang on in there it is very much worth the Wait
1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun

cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Ordered mine 3rd Feb delivery date 19th June about 20 weeks, hopefully it will arrive earlier
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Dont give Dave berlin any sympathy after all hes got the ideal roads unlike us to use hes toy lolIf you think of it years of stockpiling cars in a car park then discounting them to get rid and devaluing the product was daftNissan still got weeks ahead of the others simply as delivery if from UK not from abroadAnd talking of the good old days anyone remember the 18 month wait for Rover SDI?things in yester years wasnt always great
bobwoods

Post by bobwoods »

Hello all, I have found this forum following a call from our dealer regarding delivery date, We ordered our new Qashqai on February 1st. We are using the Mobility Scheme. We had a Qashqai last time which is being returned so no complication. We were told to expect delivery around mid May. We have had a call this week (from Westover Nissan Bournemouth) to inform us that delivery had been put back to October! That's a massive EIGHT months from order. Does that get the record? Bob
1.5dCDi 110 Tekna 5 door in that funky new bronze colour :)
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Yep, your right it beats all records so far, what did you order and was it in gold leaf? and welcome to the forum Bob
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Welcome to the forum bobwoods and here take this tin hat and protective armour lolFantastic news with such a quick delivery, nip down newsagent buy a scratch card as you on a lucky streakIts the right place right time syndrome coupled with an on the ball salesman, its great to hear these things (mind you ive got mine so if I was waiting id probably be sniping at ya lol)Especialy good as your a Motability customer as they unfortunately have endured the worst wait so far
bobwoods

Post by bobwoods »

Thank you for your reply.Our order is for a Qashqai 1.5dCDi 110 Tekna 5 door in the new bronze colour.A Confirmation of our order was received by letter from Mobility on 4th March 2014.
1.5dCDi 110 Tekna 5 door in that funky new bronze colour :)
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

great spec shame as just last month the AP was a lot cheaperbut its a lot of car mate you will absolutely love it I assure youhave a read up and the good and bad points with an open mind
asinrute

Post by asinrute »

Just come back from the dealers, went to order a 1.6 CVT Tekna, the Nissan system couldn't give him a delivery date on automatics, he guessed it would be October based on his previous orders. how can you place an order if you don't know when it will be due, so left the showroom
First ever Nissan and ordered a QQ Tekna 1.6 CVT in Blue Cancelled because of delivery delays
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

long wait ainrute and wecome to forumring around dealers thats a dumb date although CVT is a long way behind othersthe dates are coming forward (in your case just as well)ask dealer whos delivering that order, is he using santa?