Ridiculous Delivery Wait!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Gooner4_1998

Post by Gooner4_1998 »

Afternoon All Just wanted to see if anyone has been given an estimated delivery date as far off as mine! I ordered a Pearl Black Tekna 4WD on 4th March and have just had my delivery date pushed back to the 17th July, so a 20 week wait! Has anyone with a similar order had such a long wait?! Thanks

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

nearly everyone matethe dates do come forward for most though
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Well it looks like we Beat you. We ordered a Pearl White QAB Metallic Tekna on the 15.04 and our Delivery has been quoted as : Wait for It 17.10 is that a Long wait or what when I went to School that was around 26 weeks! - hopefully the deliveries will improve Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Lol may I spam the thread with a remark about Germans and waiting?They giving a longer waiting time provisionaly and hoping its earlier rather than there earlier delivery times then announcing delaysAnyone German I apologize for ze delay in British workmanship lol xxxxx
korky

Post by korky »

Been speaking to my dealership today and someone who ordered a CVT earlier his week has been quoted a 5 month wait.....gulp!
Emma

Post by Emma »

Ordered ours 4th march and our delivery date is 10th July hopefully all of our orders will get brought forward .
r80rew

Post by r80rew »

We ordered a Pearl black Tekna 1.5dci last week and have been given a date of the middle of July. This is through NHS fleet. Speaking to their guys car waits in general at the moment are long. For an Audi A3 you are waiting 6 month min!! I think the car companys are trying to hold much fewer cars in stock holding - Dead Money. Little different with the QQ as i just don't think Nissan can keep up - demand outstripping supply. We are all to blame for this!!!!!!
korky

Post by korky »

The thing with the waits (bear with me on this) is (and I completely understand the dead money) is that Nissan as an example don't have many option you can pick from - let's say a Tekna they could pick the most popular engines and colours and have ready....vs. someone like Audi where actual spec can be tailored (ok I know colour and engine can be tailored with Nissan) but hopefully someone knows what I mean...

Hence I don't see why Nissan have 4-5 month wait vs Audi A3 6 month...

I'll get my coat....
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Donkey, no problem but thanks for your normal kind comments much appreciated - just gee up Sunderland a Bit for us.
But:Ich bin kein Deutscher, Ich bin immer noch ein Brit ! / Or : I am not a German, I am still a Brit !
Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Gooner4_1998

Post by Gooner4_1998 »

Doh! Was hoping people were going to come back and say that it seems a long wait and then I could have gone back to the dealer!

DaveBerlin, feeling your pain, that sucks!