OMG I HAVE A DATE

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

Just out of interest did anyone have car nats provided for their qq even if tney werent asked for I obviously don't want to buy any if the car comes with them though I have never bought a new car yet that the dealers havent put car mats in

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Bev I know your a lady but dealers dont give them outIn fact carpet mats are around £60+Ive got a pound stretcher and my set was £4when they get dirty ill throw them and buy more lolthere not fitted though, its a pain moving them back into position every few days but they were £4
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

Saw some on ebay for 25 quid didnt think that was too bad
korky

Post by korky »

To be fair in my own car which came with carpet mats I went to wilko and bought 4 rubber mats for about £4 and used those as they get all the dirt etc...

As for the QQ it won't be supplied with anything - they are around £55 from memory?
smithy12

Post by smithy12 »

Not sure if the Nissan dealers have changed policy but we got mats in both our last two juke. When we ordered the QQ the salesperson said they'd stop supplying mats FOC but apparently told his boss we wouldn't be ordering the QQ unless they supplied mats as part of the deal. I personally just think it was a sales con making you feel as if you got something for free .......nice try mr sales person