Berlin QQ Tekna Pearl White QAB

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Durrobotdave

Post by Durrobotdave »

[quote="DaveBerlin"] So it is done, after getting all the Specs & Accessories sorted and priced the deal has finally been sealed. We took a last test drive this week in a Tekna 1,5dci and an Acenta 1,2 just to get a final feel of what life in a QQ is all about, technically and driving wise - Impressive !.
I actually got the wife to "Self Park" the QQ and this indeed seemed to fuction very well, but in my opinion it is quicker to park yourself without the aid, but for needy people with restrictions it is a super function.
So now my pocket is empty as the wife ordered a QQ Tekna in Pearl White QAB with the 1,2 engine plus our additional accessories. Now when I read about your delivery dates I must admit we are laughing, upon placing the order we went directly to the Nissan Spread Sheet for Deliveries and what came out was wait for it - 17.10.14 Yup a 6 month delivery so you guys are really lucky. Hopefully when we get the QQ all the Bugs if any will be ironed out.
Because of the delivery timing we also ordered a set of 16" Winter Steel Wheels & Tyres, we would have liked
Alloys again but there is always the risk here of corrosion during the winter months. The Dealer also offered to remove our Webasto Stand Heating System from the Juke and install it in the QQ with a new Remote Control. We have also ordered the emergency Wheel & Tire Kit instead of the Aerosol System.
I do not know what you get in the UK but we got the normal Nissan 3 Year Guarantee plus an extra year 5* Guaratee thrown in + Nissan Connect free for 2 years - possibly this is the Std Package ?
I am really looking forward in the way off future of enjoying the QQ and participating in the Forum which is getting bigger and more interesting on a daily basis - thanks for your time Dave.[/QUOTE]
I made the program that sprayed your bumpers with pearlescent paint

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Durrobotdave, well the Name is good for a start so I hope the Programme is also. I do not want to send it back for Swirl Marks as this paint finish costs an arm and a leg. Could you give the Lads on the line a Hand to get our QQ a bit earlier ? ?Y?? Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Durrobotdave

Post by Durrobotdave »

[quote="DaveBerlin"] Durrobotdave, well the Name is good for a start so I hope the Programme is also. I do not want to send it back for Swirl Marks as this paint finish costs an arm and a leg. Could you give the Lads on the line a Hand to get our QQ a bit earlier ? ?Y?? Dave [/QUOTE]
It is the best mate that's why I get mega money for doing it as for the delays can't help you there the plant is building to its limit it can't go any faster you seen the new juke? What do you think ?
Durrobotdave2014-05-17 20:14:39
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Not sure that i have, seen the new Juke. Do you have a 'link' and what do you expect from it? Just read this http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/nissan/ ... /1294413no way better, obviously no match for the QQ.
PeterL2014-05-17 20:39:55
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Durrobotdave, as I mentioned I have no QQ at present still waiting for that day to come. So we are still passing our time away with our Juke Tekna which we have stuck a bit of money in to meet our requirements. This Juke I must admit has been one of the better cars we have had and we are looking for the same enjoyment with the QQ. Here are some pics of our present Juke and some from the New Juke at the Geneva Motor Show which Deks from the Juke Forum put in the website.
Funnily enough our Sales Guy showed me a Nissan print out this week of the Juke it has a hell of a lot of nice features added now (opening sunroof etc) and it would appear that a lot of the criticisms and feedback from the Juke Forum have been noted by Nissan, can only be a positive and hope this turns out the same from this QQ Forum - here is hoping !
PeterL here are just a few pics for you ! - Dave

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Thanks for the pictures, I now realise that I have seen it in the Dealers and was rather impressed with it. I suspect I was expecting the 'new' model to be on the verge of release not more or less running in parallel with our QQ.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Been to the Dealer today still NO changed on our delivery 22.08 - Dave
korky

Post by korky »

What's the easiest difference between old and new Juke? Currently have a 14 plate Juke nTec as courtesy car?
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

korky, I do not want to bore you with too many Details but if you look at the pics the Main differences is the front end, lighting change, DRL's added, Opening sunroof which was only available in the US, rear LED Lights and bumper changes. I believe also they have dropped the Motor we have 1,6L 117PS 5 Speed for the same Motor as the QQ 1,2L 115PS 6 Speed. Inside now you can also get the colors to order to match the external colours.
I am still in the Juke Forum UK / US but not so active as before but my personal opinion is that Nissan learnt a lot from other manufacturers that got in on the accessories market for the Juke. Although the Juke is the wife's I use it more than the Note now and still like it.
There were far more Nissan accessories available at the Launch of the QQ than there was with the Juke. The Juke to get hold of though is still the Nismo - Dave
korky

Post by korky »

Brilliant thanks Dave, informative as ever!

Will check the lights as that's easy enough :)