1.6 Tekna Xtronic - Back Order

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Andy

Post by Andy »

I wouldn't worry to much, I order'd mine back in February, and have a delivery date of the third of July.. Tenca cvt in storm whiteWhilst its a bit inconvenient to wait that length of time. and the family are making do with only one car at the moment.. given that its a new car, its probably not that bad to wait a bit, as the first ones of the line of a new car tend to have more issues than later ones, by the time mine gets built...some of the quirks should have been Iron'd out.... So every cloud has a silver liningand waiting will make the final delivery that much more exiting ...
1.6d, Tenka, CVT, storm white, order feb, Due 3rd July updated to 26 jun

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Welcome to forum AndyCouldnt agrea more re 1st builds, in fact normaly i wait a year before ordering myself all new fresh models have problems, Nissan got caught off guard by this new model
Andie

Post by Andie »

Well guys just got off the phone with one of the directors of Nissan. The question I asked him was related to the Qashqai 1.6 Xtronic CVT. As you guys know I ordered mine in March with a delivery date of 6th June. I have just been informed that I will have to wait maybe October maybe November December or even 2015. Excuse was supply and demand sorry guys tried everything. Looks like if you really want this car you will have to wait and suck it up. So you guys who have been lucky and revived your brand new QQ STOP WHIMPERING ABOUT THE FAULTS YOU ARE FINDING ALL CARS HAVE TEETHING PROBLEMS. If anybody has ordered their car on or just after the 12 March and have received their 1.6 Xtronic CVT Storm white please let know.family: Andy as you have rightly pointed out maybe every cloud has a silver liningA </span>Andie2014-06-16 12:37:58
Nissan Qashqai keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
Andie

Post by Andie »

Hi Guys just been told by my dealer that my QQ 1.6 XTronic CVT Storm White is no longer on BACK ORDER fingers crossed it might be coming before October!!
Nissan Qashqai keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

If all it took was a phone call can I have the number of that director?
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
_Timmo_

Post by _Timmo_ »

It's here! I picked it up yesterday. Looks lovely in flame red, and I'm enjoying the drive a lot. I checked dates about a month ago, and was still being told the 17th but it appears the dealer got it a week earlier.It's been a long darned wait, but so far I'm happy I waited.
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

Mine's coming in 21st August (it's not actually mine originally, someone else's cancelled order I think) and maybe I'll also be lucky and get an even earlier delivery. There doesn't appear to be any consistency to it. When we've all taken delivery perhaps we should do another poll (or polls based on CVT/manual) to get the overall delivery picture?
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.