Magnetic Red Tekna (1.5 dCi) picked up yesterday

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
aublick

Post by aublick »

Still haven't manage to drive it a lot (around 70km total) but so far I am very satisfied with the ride. 110 hp seems quite adequate and having in mind our needs, I'm happy we didn't go for 1.6 (that was the initial idea but we switched to 1.5 after test driving it). I am also quite satisfied with our dealer services as they have been very helpful since the begining. Initial delivery deadline was set end of April (ordered on 27 January - so standard 3-month deadline), but we were told already in the beginning that it includes a quite a big margin in case of delays and that we may expect it end of March if everything goes well. We also got complimentary original mats, and a Nissan keyring for each key :-).Only minor problem is that it was scratched a bit during the transport (nothing serious) and the dealer offered replacing a front bumper which he had already ordered before we even picked up the car. I wish you all a smooth ride and a swift delivery to those still waiting!
aublick2014-04-01 22:47:14
Tekna 1.5 dCi Magnetic Red

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Nice colour and top marks to the dealer for arranging thatThings happen in the real world things do get knocked but you got your car even if its scratched whilst the bumper is sorted out later so Id say thats a great dealer myself
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Well done, I'm still waiting for the 1.6CVT, promised Monday, but last I heard it should be on the loader this morning with delivery to the dealer today. So perhaps late today or more likely Thursday do like the colour we chose.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
aublick

Post by aublick »

Indeed, I'm perfectly aware that scratches like this can occur at any time, so as long as dealer is ready to make it right I'm OK with it. Glad you both like the colour, but let me tell you that it looks even better in reality. A bit more "deeper" - looks like the camera cannot fully capture it .
aublick2014-04-02 09:27:06
Tekna 1.5 dCi Magnetic Red
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Ive seen the colour in real life and this picture hasnt captured it realyThis colour I dare say is the best with that wheel combination realy sets it off