Car ordered

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Well, we had a 1.5 dCi Tekna on loan for the day (yesterday) and drove 150 miles on all road types from country lanes to motorway. Very impressed with the torque and smoothness of this engine and the ride and comfort are brilliant.We have placed our order for this model in Nightshade with rear bumper protector, rubber mats and 3 year service plan. Now waiting to hear an estimate on delivery date.Two things I can confirm from our test drive:1) Mirrors do not auto fold2) Door locking does not have a speed sensitive setting in the menu options list.So now the long wait begins.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Well done, I don't know how you managed to get the car for a day and do 150 miles. I had an 1/2 slot for my test drive and only managed about 12 miles in all
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Theres no faster car on the planet than a demo car lolNice going mate the cars worth the wait
Rob_S

Post by Rob_S »

[quote="F1 Bob"]Well, we had a 1.5 dCi Tekna on loan for the day (yesterday) and drove 150 miles on all road types from country lanes to motorway. Very impressed with the torque and smoothness of this engine and the ride and comfort are brilliant.We have placed our order for this model in Nightshade with rear bumper protector, rubber mats and 3 year service plan. Now waiting to hear an estimate on delivery date.Two things I can confirm from our test drive:1) Mirrors do not auto fold2) Door locking does not have a speed sensitive setting in the menu options list.So now the long wait begins.[/QUOTE]What is the "rear bumper protector" can not find it on the Nissan web site? How much, what does it look like etc ?
Now 1.3 petrol Tekna + Gunmetal (Oct-2022)
Was 1.5dci Tekna+ Gunmetal (March 2018)
Was 1.5dci Acenta Premium Magnetic Red (March 2014)
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

[quote="Rob_S"][What is the "rear bumper protector" can not find it on the Nissan web site? How much, what does it look like etc ? [/QUOTE]It's a strip that sits on top of the bumper.It stops it getting scuffed when you drag stuff in and out of the car boot.Edit:Better examplehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbon-Chrome-Style- ... 417d87d8e8

kramrolyat702014-03-27 12:50:13
Nissan no more...
Rob_S

Post by Rob_S »

Yup - need one of them :-)Clip on, glue, double sided-tape or screw?Ebay not much help.
Now 1.3 petrol Tekna + Gunmetal (Oct-2022)
Was 1.5dci Tekna+ Gunmetal (March 2018)
Was 1.5dci Acenta Premium Magnetic Red (March 2014)
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Ohh I'm interested in this too..was only hesitating when I saw it on eBay as it comes from Germany not the UK...and the others I found were from Eastern Europe.Not saying anything against those places at all...just after some eBay issues in the past I typically only order from UK suppliers.Did you order it?
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I have ordered stuff from many parts of Europe over the years from ebay and never had a single problem, so I would not worry. I even recently got a luminous Silicone key ring cover for the QQ key which was 80% cheaper from China and it arrived within 7 days.I have looked at this item myself, but realised it was just a plastic stick on film, if you have bought one please let us know what you think of it
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Haven't ordered it as yet as i haven't got the car.I did read the sellers reviews before posting and they seem to be pretty good for a variety of vehicles.There is one feedback for the 2014 qashqai in the last week or so that was good, but it didn't really say much about anything.
Nissan no more...
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

johnceebee please can you send the link to the key ring cover. Many thanks
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S