Qashqai Tekna Colour

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
tumasgts

Post by tumasgts »

Not sure on what colour to order! What would your choice be?What I realised on the white is that when you open the doors you can see the welding marks and blots, and with the grey version they don't really show..
2014 NISSAN QASHQAI | 1.6 TEKNA | GUNMETAL

TC3

Post by TC3 »

Gunmetal but I am biased
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I have to say other than the basic silver im loving every colour so farThe Ink blue I sneared at on test car now seeing one in pictures a fantastic choiceI hadnt noticed weld marks or blots to be honest if they that bad id say something whatever the colour
tumasgts

Post by tumasgts »

Can you send me a few gunmetal photos? I saw the white and the gunmetal next to each other and I must say thee gunmetal caught my eye more :)
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

I have Blade Silver..not noticed any weld marks etc...wasn't my first choice of colour..but that's another story...Now I have it I'm really happy with it.Possibly the best colour in terms of making the roof rails blend in.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
Foxy

Post by Foxy »

Saw the white in the showroom thought looked great with the Tenka 19 alloys so I ordered the white
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="tumasgts"]
Can you send me a few gunmetal photos? I saw the white and the gunmetal next to each other and I must say thee gunmetal caught my eye more :)[/QUOTE]http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... ic434.html

tumasgts

Post by tumasgts »

Thanks TC3!
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Problem for me with white is dirt. Along with all other colours other than silver/grey is that they all show up dirt really badly!When I test drove a Micra DIG-S in white down the road on a slightly damp day, it was nice and clean on the way out, but filthy when I returned and I had only done 5-6 miles. My neighbour also has a white car, he is forever outside cleaning it, where as me, with a silver Almera can get away with washing the car every 12 months for its MOT lol
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="SplanK"]Problem for me with white is dirt. Along with all other colours other than silver/grey is that they all show up dirt really badly!When I test drove a Micra DIG-S in white down the road on a slightly damp day, it was nice and clean on the way out, but filthy when I returned and I had only done 5-6 miles. My neighbour also has a white car, he is forever outside cleaning it, where as me, with a silver Almera can get away with washing the car every 12 months for its MOT lol[/QUOTE]
Agreed! My silver/grey Corsa I had for 3 years had been washed twice a year at most but the wheels would get washed every few months with a quick wipe down and that car always looked clean until you ran your finger on body work