On the verge of ordering!.. Edit: Ordered!!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Well I have started the ball rolling on getting prices!So far, I've managed to get one dealer to £21300 (subject to confirmation tomorrow) for a 2014 Qashqai Tekna with 3 years service, which also includes trade in (£1500) for my old Almera (worth around £1500 if I tried to sell it myself), with ~50% deposit and the rest on HP through Nissan.Just waiting for our little one to wake back up to nip to another dealer to see what they can offer (would prefer the first one though as they are closer for servicing!)From other people's experiences so far with ordering, does this seem reasonable or do you think there is still wiggle room so I can gauge my response to them accordingly?
SplanK2014-03-23 16:43:46

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

nice one mate get a set of figures dont fall for the you need to sign today rubbish and ring aroundI noticed a few are ordering online but you may loose the part exchange option but mention it, its a good bargaining toolif they want you to sign today then make them pay for it lol
keithg2308

Post by keithg2308 »

Do not worry about servicing any Nissan dealer will gladly take your money not only the supplying dealer.One word of caution get them to confirm delivery date in writing at time of order other wise they may let you down, and if delivery goes late they may try and say your part ex is worth less as it would be older and covered more miles than agreed when ordering your new car, if they can not guarantee delivery date get them to guarantee part ex price even if there is a delay.
keith
Deleted User 759

Well went to the 2nd Nissan place this morning and am pleased to say I have placed my order for a brand new 1.2 Tekna 2014 QQ...Even better, I have 5 days to wait before I go and pick it up!!! Spotted the flame red tekna model 1.2 on display and had a good look around, went over some figures and he went, well if you like that one why not take the one of the shop floor, its only been out 3 days and was delivered earlier last week and still unregistered. I ummed and arred for a short while, had a discussion with the wife (as we had planned for 3 months delivery date which would give us 3x extra wage days to top up savings account), went over the car again to validate it was "as new" and no marks and went for it.Very pleased, but also feeling very lucky to land on that car at the right time!
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Well done cant wait for the pics3 days wait mate your the new Luck God here, nip out and buy a lottery ticket your on a roll well done
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Congrats on getting the deal done mate
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Deleted User 759

Here she is! Currently plate-less and uber shiney!Was flipping through the newer brochure that showed the colours, and this was not a colour we had picked on our way down (was between gun metallic and nightshade)... until we saw it in the showroom and thought....that's awesome, the red colour compliments the black parts of the bodywork and 19" wheels perfectly!
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Very nice.... I hope they sorting out that scratch on the bumper

Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Gotta say nice colourwill stand out with all these grey / black / whites in car park mate This car needs the ordering crown and you beat that deciding on car and colour and getting a deal all within a dayI reckon these show cars are waxed heavily so its easier to keep clean you done well
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

They will be Supaguarded for sure...
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S