On the verge of ordering!.. Edit: Ordered!!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
keithg2308

Post by keithg2308 »

Congratulations, I asked my dealer to sell me his 1.5d tekna in storm white but refused due to the delays in getting another one in for the showroom so still waiting for mine so jealous !
keith

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

crazy how some dealers are sitting on stock yet others selling unmade vehiclesMaybe this is a way of seperating the good dealers who pre ordered for there customers and lazy ones who just think hold nothing and just stock order
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Its a lovely colour Splank but I thought Flame Red was a brighter red, more like the colour of a pillar box.
Foxy

Post by Foxy »

Never seen the red before, looks great, hope you enjoy
Doodlepoodle

Post by Doodlepoodle »

Congratulations :) you must be very lucky, my dealer also refused to sell me a showroom car because apparently in the 24 hours it took me to get to the dealer from them ringing me to say they had one in stock they would sell to me, they had received a email from nissan to say dealers were not allowed to sell the showroom examples. They then offered to order one for me with a EDD of July! ( this was 30 January), I declined.
Needs to say I was so upset and disappointed that I haven't bought my car from that dealer, it's also strange how that white tekna is no longer in the showroom either, and there's obvious examples of dealers selling showroom cars such as this beautiful red one and the several I've seen on autotrader. I ended up ordering through the NHS lease scheme and have a EDD of May.
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Great looking car;I know this sounds like a complaint, but it's more of a statement! I think Nissan have really not got their act together with this car. The brochure spec has changed, the colours in the brochure are nothing like the colours on the actual cars from what I've seen so far in my opinion. (I'd have gone for Flame Red too if it'd looked like this in the brochure).They should have started production 8 weeks minimum prior to launch to cope with the demand of such a successful model. I'm sure people would have chosen a standard model with three weeks delivery over a standard or bespoke model that's now taking months to deliver. Any bling could have been fitted retro, along with alloy upgrades surely? If Joe Bloggs can turn a standard car into a boy racer special 5 years after production, I'm sure a manufacturer can organise swapping tyres over or putting a sticky bit of chrome on at PDI!Splank, you're a very lucky guy, well done and enjoy the ride.
Really?
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Its got its plate today, temp '1 week free' insurance sorted to collect Thurs morning... so I booked the day off work Sods law my old car's insurance on the old car runs out on the 28th (Fri), and I had just renewed it, so letting the current one laps on the 28th and then going to swap it over to the QQ straight after. Not bad though, going from a 2005 1.5 mid spec Almera which has been a workhorse and well used, to a new QQ 20x the value of the Almera.... only £50 more a year! Not long now
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

I'm like a kid at Christmas right now.... Lol!

I'm up way before my usual 620 alarm for work and can't get back sleep! Only 2 and a half hours before the paperwork starts :D
jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

We are amazed at the price to insure the 1.2 . Hastings quoted £230 fully comp with a £150 excess and were told they will honour that price till collection on 25thApril ! [quote="SplanK"]]
Its got its plate today, temp '1 week free' insurance sorted to collect Thurs morning... so I booked the day off work
Sods law my old car's insurance on the old car runs out on the 28th (Fri), and I had just renewed it, so letting the current one laps on the 28th and then going to swap it over to the QQ straight after.A 
Not bad though, going from a 2005 1.5 mid spec Almera which has been a workhorse and well used,A to a new QQ 20x the value of the Almera.... only £50 more a year!
Not long now title="Big smile" />[/QUOTE]]

Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Pictures please once you have it!
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S