Protection pack - what do i get with that?

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
stuiow

Post by stuiow »

Hi all,

Ordered my Qashqai Ntec+ 1.6 with the protection pack 2 months ago.

On delivery I had cat mats and mud guards.

Is that all that the protection pack come with?

The reason why I ask now, 2 months down the line is that I have noticed a big bastard deep stone chip on the bonnet and that made me think, doesn't that bonnet protector come with the protection pack!?!

Should have asked when I picked the car up, but back then, it didn't pop into my head, until I got this deep bastard stone chip.

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Protection pack is indeed mudflaps, mats and boot liner.

Sorry to hear about the paintwork. If it's not locking the stable door after the horse has bolted, there are some decent aftermarket protectors on eBay - eg http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201401438136
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Stuiow, as Hound has mentioned what you have is the "Protection Pack". What you should have done and it is a little late was you should have got hold of the "Nissan Accessory Brochure" which covers most OEM stuff and assessed what you needed before ordering. There is also so much information on the Webs it just needs some to search it all, hopefully on your next purchase you could use this method - but just enjoy your QQ - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

wow please can you tell me how you aquired the bonnet gas struts as i find my bonnet too heavy thanks brian
brian
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Brianthelian, This was a very worthwhile Group Buy which was set up. If you can get a set of these Struts it is a very worthwhile addition for the QQ.
Take a read of the Post below it might help you - Dave ;)

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2272
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken