Speed Camera Detection.

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
bayer328

Post by bayer328 »

Hi all,
I have ordered the QQ Accenta Premium, in ink blue, for May delivery. I am using a snooper at the moment in my current car. My question is does the AP come with camera detection? or is it just traffic light recognition?

Tom.

cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Hi Tom, i don't think it has got cam detection on it, saying that i would thing the poi will have them, i am not sure which site provides them. As my son tells me Google speed cams poi should bring up something. hope that helps. can i ask you what date you ordered the car?
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
bayer328

Post by bayer328 »

I ordered mine on the 12 February for delivery end of May.
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

ordered mine 5th Feb getting it 19th June. talking about speeding i drove threw Timp village down Park rd Washway road at about 80mph.
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

meant to say, I was driving an ambulance at the time
Dibby3

Post by Dibby3 »

We test drove a AP and I know it beeped to tell us that there was a speed camera. It also has speed sign detection
ink blue acenta premium QQ owner in 2 days
shelly66

Post by shelly66 »

[quote="bayer328"] Hi all, I have ordered the QQ Accenta Premium, in ink blue, for May delivery. I am using a snooper at the moment in my current car. My question is does the AP come with camera detection? or is it just traffic light recognition? Tom.[/QUOTE]
hi thereI have the AP and it does not have the speed camera recognition however you can down load it from the web site you need to regester and create an account, you wont be able to do it until you get the car because you need the VIN number. go to nissan and you and have a look in the mean timewhen you have your car you can download the speed camera from nissan for £24.99 follow all the instructions you need to create folder for poi and another for poi warnings, then you download to memory stick and plug the stick into the car and it should be job done.I have just downloaded mine and I will attempt to load into the car tomorrow, so I will let you know how it goes.Shelly
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

So its POI based and not like a snooper?Thes actually irritate me as they bong non stop
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Donkey"] So itsA  POIA  based and not like a snooper?

Thes actually irritate me as they bong non stop
[/QUOTE]

Non stop bong or possible fine and penalty points, a tough one that
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

With me im dumb (hence the nickname although I do say its for other reasons lol)No I tune out if its going off all the time but this reason was used to go for the accenta im hoping speed signs will help me at least be aware of current max speedI have to ask realy am I too old to drive lol