Delivery Delays

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Kostas007

Post by Kostas007 »

Guys Here in Greece there are huge delays.I've been told by Official Dealer that Orders of June should be arriving by end of this month!!!!!!!! I've ordered mine officially on 23 October and They told me by end of febuary... and recently been informed that there may be a delay as much as MAY!!!!!! Any ideas on this? Too many orders that the factory cannot handle it seems...

PeterL

Post by PeterL »

I believe it to be as simple as that - demand exceeds supply, especially of CVT models. There was talk of a Russian QashQai factory with double the output but no doubt the present uncertainties surrounding the fall in oil prices have delayed that decision.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
EvilBoris

Post by EvilBoris »

I ordered mine in March and haven't got it yet...
EvilBoris

Post by EvilBoris »

Getting mine next week! Woo!
Kostas007

Post by Kostas007 »

Any news guys on the factory and orders?
Have they managed to work out a solution for overload of orders...
Danny Boy

Post by Danny Boy »

Hi all, my QQ AP Xtronic arrived last Wednesday lunch time. Ordered April 7th.It is all I hoped and more. The engine is as powerful as I want and the xtronic is wonderful. I have now read the manuals from cover to cover and discovered a few things I didn't know. My car had all the original spec but NOT auto folding mirrors.I will give more details and impressions as soon as I stop finding reasons to get in it and drive
Danny Boy
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

Dannyboy, why no auto folding mirrors? Mine was ordered March 5th, arrived at the dealers 2nd December and I collected 8th December and has the auto folding mirrors. I have only driven the car twice as my back is currently too bad to drive but my husband loves the car especially the cameras when parking. I have no idea how anything works or what buttons do what, I only know the very basics but when my back feels a bit better I will go and have a play.
Ordered QQ 1.6 Tekna CVT in gun metal
EvilBoris

Post by EvilBoris »

I got mine Yesterday too!WoooDrove it about 120miles home today, it's all lovely.Was really pleasantly surprised to find that the Xtronic has a sport mode, which is something I really loved about the DSG gearbox I had on my previous car.
monalisasmiler

Post by monalisasmiler »

Mine am hoping is arriving at dealers next week and then hope to get it week after. Surely should have folding mirrors - seems strange that it doesn't.Am keen on the bling just wondered where you had each sourced this from - am after the side and door options with the mirrors also.Glad these are coming through and all happy so far.
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="EvilBoris"]Was really pleasantly surprised to find that the Xtronic has a sport mode, which is something I really loved about the DSG gearbox I had on my previous car.[/QUOTE]Where exactly was that (Sports Mode)?
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.