Passing the time

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Keff

Post by Keff »

How do people pass the waiting time without going insane ? Haha I was doing ok until last Monday when I thought I would put my type R for sale.

Thinking it would take 2/3 weeks to sell at the asking price , so 5 hours later a guy come 100miles too look at it offered me a deal I couldn't refuse haha so now carless untill then .The misses works in the village and me from home so not to bad but we have a 2 year old and it's killing me haha Keff2015-03-08 20:16:53

PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Haha indeed - you're setting yourself up here - some guys had to wait six months or so last year and most of them did appear to go insane at time!PeterL2015-03-08 20:55:00
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Try selling a house that does not sell in the first week! Ours has been on the market now for 6 weeks. An identical one has sold a few doors down... in a week.. I sent a straight to the point email to our EA putting a rocket up his arse to get us shifted!
DJ40

Post by DJ40 »

[quote="Keff"] How do people pass the waiting time without going insane ? Haha I was doing ok until last Monday when I thought I would put my type R for sale.

Thinking it would take 2/3 weeks to sell at the asking price , so 5 hours later a guy come 100miles too look at it offered me a deal I couldn't refuse haha so now carless untill then .The misses works in the village and me from home so not to bad but we have a 2 year old and it's killing me haha [/QUOTE]

Sold my car at the beginning of January and my Qashqai has got a delivery date of 17th April. I thought I'd find it worse than I have though, quite enjoying being chauffeured around!!
2015 Qashqai Tekna - Gun Metallic
Keff

Post by Keff »

Haha if I hd to wait 6 months I would just buy some thing else to tie me over and make a few quid haha

And I know the house selling feeling for sure, lol