Best online broker and PCP?

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Sw37

Post by Sw37 »

Hi everybody,My wife is in the market for a new car and we are interested in the Qashqai and in particular the Tekna.Could you please let me know you experience and recommendations of online brokers so we could obtain the best possible price?We are buying on a PCP deal and would like a low deposit as possible.I have found similar prices on Coast2coast, DTD and broadspeed - am I missing any others?Cheers

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Got mine via this lot, - you don't have to take out PCP;this is for 1.5 Tekna www.broker4cars.co.uk/Buy/New_Car.jsp?s ... +Tekna+5dr

Gel2015-02-10 23:47:36
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

I took a quote from Orangewheels to the dealers and said this is the price I want - match it or the order goes via this lot...guess what they did!They can match them if you're confident and prepared to walk away
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Carfile are very good as they arrange the sale through a main dealer whom you then deal with directly and all payments go to the dealer.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
JRT

Post by JRT »

I checked over 20 different companies to find my best deal and Gateway2lease couldn't be beaten, in fact many brokers said they would be offering it at a loss based on the price i secured.

http://www.gateway2lease.com
2014 (64) Nissan Qashqai 1.5cc Dci Tekna with Panaromic Roof | Gun Metal Grey
Toxteth O'Grady

Post by Toxteth O'Grady »

I was very happy with DTD. You purchase directly from the main dealer so can take advantage of whatever finance deals the manufacturer is running - or not, if you don't want to. Part of the discounted price is sometimes dependant on taking out the manufacturer's finance, but you can normally pay the balance off in full after 3 months so you get the full discount but don't have to pay more than 3 months' interest (if you've got the spare capital available!). This isn't unique to DTD though
White 1.6 dCi 2WD Tekna via drivethedeal.com.
Still wishing they'd call it the Nissan Rogue.
montimar

Post by montimar »

Very happy with Orangewheels. Comepletely stress free.
April 2014 Acenta 1.6 Xtronic Blade Silver
red baron

Post by red baron »

Mine's orderd through carfile. Hopefully getting its PDI around 27th March with collection by me on 30/31 March. WAtch this space
Lk74

Post by Lk74 »

Hi this is my first post. Sorry of should have created new topic this one sounds right.

Dealer offering me nissan QQ with £1000 dealer contribution for Ntec plus 1.2 auto, around £3000 p/ex and I'm putting in £1000 deposit too pcp over 3 years with nissan finance works out at £249 a month. Does that sound like a good deal? cash price says £23700

Did a quote with DTD came in at £20500 or thereabouts, have requested a finance quote but understand you have to pay a deposit. Worried that if I don't go ahead with dealer I will lose deposit. I found an online pcp calculator and put in same amounts using DTD PRICE and payments came in at £180 month.

Does that sound correct ? Anyone bought a QQ FROM DTD. If so how much did you put down and what was the discounted price and what were your monthly payments ?

Anyone not gone ahead with DTD and got their deposit back ?

Thanks for any advice and info you want to share.

Just seems everyone wants £250+ a months have been quoted up to £280 so don't know what the real price per month should be?

Thanks

montimar

Post by montimar »

Very happy with Orange Wheels. A good price at a main dealer with a competitive part ex. My price to change was £2000 better than my local main dealer and they still gave me the option of the £299 3 year Nissan service package.
April 2014 Acenta 1.6 Xtronic Blade Silver